PDA

View Full Version : Colors at Night

Loye
02-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I havent done any night fishing at the duct except for wait and bait for kitties. But Im thinking of doing it this weekend. What colors do u throw at night ? Are most fish going to be on the bottom and mid level during these months ? Ive caught most of my fish near the bottom so far these last few months during the day, but do they stay this way at night too ? Im thinking of throwing a black fluke.

AqueDuck
02-13-2013, 07:27 PM
I havent done any night fishing at the duct except for wait and bait for kitties. But Im thinking of doing it this weekend. What colors do u throw at night ? Are most fish going to be on the bottom and mid level during these months ? Ive caught most of my fish near the bottom so far these last few months during the day, but do they stay this way at night too ? Im thinking of throwing a black fluke.

Green pumpkin fluke to match the sculpin they feed on at night. Works for me big time. Watermellon candy a close 2nd.

Loye
02-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks Aqueduck, i guess no one else wants to share their color secrets..

AqueDuck
02-14-2013, 02:27 PM
Thanks Aqueduck, i guess no one else wants to share their color secrets..

No worries. Sure is a lot of dink sharing though :Big Grin: I forgot to mention that the Houdini is a good color too. Not just at night but in the turbid summer daytime water too. Full moon, the staple daytime pearl is also good at night. Actually lots of info has been shared by many here. I don't check in often but have seen good info posted before. Go get your dink on!