PDA

View Full Version : Where is Domer?

Lightline
02-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Where is dorner?

They say they found in in a cabin near big bear some where.

so lets see who has good ESP.

Fishbones
02-12-2013, 04:52 PM
@ the duct striper fishing....

Mr T-rex
02-12-2013, 04:53 PM
You mean Dorner ??

Lightline
02-12-2013, 04:55 PM
You mean Dorner ??

Yes him too...

Viejo
02-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Who gives a flying f&$k? How about a poll on when the funeral for the SB County Sheriff Deputy will be? Dipstick.....something I'd expect from this board.

Hope RTG is ok.

Lightline
02-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Who gives a flying f&$k? How about a poll on when the funeral for the SB County Sheriff Deputy will be? Dipstick.....something I'd expect from this board.

Hope RTG is ok.

Ok your right.

DarkShadow
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
CNN is reporting that it actually ISN'T Dorner in the cabin, but the same two old ladies delivering the LA Times to nearby residents.

Surfnsnowboard3
02-12-2013, 05:35 PM
CNN is reporting that it actually ISN'T Dorner in the cabin, but the same two old ladies delivering the LA Times to nearby residents.

You disgust me. There are two dead police officers due to an evil man and you make jokes. Grow up.

fishermanx14
02-12-2013, 06:35 PM
this guy is making the lapd look retarted....this guy is the new rambo

fishermanx14
02-12-2013, 06:36 PM
You disgust me. There are two dead police officers due to an evil man and you make jokes. Grow up.

butthurt much? U mad bro? Its called the internet....get used to it

DarkShadow
02-12-2013, 07:05 PM

I find it ironic that while you are lamenting the tragedy of the death of 2 officers, you conveniently choose to ignore the other 2 victims, Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence. So, there are four dead PEOPLE, not just two dead officers.

But, apparently the lives of ordinary civilians are not worth the same as 2 police officers in your mind. But, your comment is very telling.

Perhaps someone else is in need of 'growing up,' eh?

Surfnsnowboard3
02-12-2013, 07:23 PM
You are absolutely right. I should have also mentioned the other two deceased innocent victims. I've recognized my error. Will you recognize yours?

Lady Quagga
02-12-2013, 11:57 PM

Actually, I have it on good authority that Dorner was last seen with Whitman, Price, and Haddad....you remember them!

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/648/wphu.jpg
WHITMAN! PRICE! AND HADDAD!

There they are! And at this very moment, they're basking under the Maui sun, their debt to society paid in full!

DarkShadow
02-13-2013, 08:23 AM
I've recognized my error. Will you recognize yours?

My error?

My joke was intended to highlight the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality that LAPD had during the incident in Torrance a few days ago, including my original thread (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?70618-LAPD-Bang-Up-Job%21)that I created in the same General Discussion section.

It was *NEVER* made at the expense of the victims, nor have I made any jokes surrounding the lives lost.

Don't group me into your mea culpa.

(And BTW, there's really no need to apologize on your end. Society has engrained most of us with the idea that some human lives are worth more than others, and you were responding according to that societal norm.)

billystein
02-13-2013, 08:50 AM
i thought i saw him over by the dam catching carp with them 2 korean dudes that are always up there.