PDA

View Full Version : SARL hours?

quix
02-12-2013, 09:42 AM
I've looked all over their website and couldn't find their hours. More interested in finding out what time they open in the morning? Thanks!

fishinglakes.com
02-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I've looked all over their website and couldn't find their hours. More interested in finding out what time they open in the morning? Thanks!

6am, but here is all the info: http://www.fishinglakes.com/locations/santa-ana-river-lakes/
Thanks.

quix
02-12-2013, 10:19 AM
6am, but here is all the info: http://www.fishinglakes.com/locations/santa-ana-river-lakes/
Thanks.

Thanks. I looked at that page and couldn't find the hours... still can't. Maybe I need glasses? haha. Thanks again! I'll be there on Friday to hopefully beat the skunk (8 times in a row!) :Shocked:

fishinglakes.com
02-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Thanks. I looked at that page and couldn't find the hours... still can't. Maybe I need glasses? haha. Thanks again! I'll be there on Friday to hopefully beat the skunk (8 times in a row!) :Shocked:

Please stop in the Tackle Shop and ask for advise and show them the gear and tackle you have been fishing with. You must be doing something wrong, or need to make some adjustments. Our Staff will be more than happy to help. Ask for one of the Lakes Guides. Thanks.

quix
02-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Please stop in the Tackle Shop and ask for advise and show them the gear and tackle you have been fishing with. You must be doing something wrong, or need to make some adjustments. Our Staff will be more than happy to help. Ask for one of the Lakes Guides. Thanks.

Oh, I only skunked once at SARL... the others were elsewhere. I will take you up on the advice, though. Thank you.

Mr T-rex
02-12-2013, 10:38 AM

What day will you guys stock this week ??

quix
02-12-2013, 10:44 AM
What day will you guys stock this week ??

I believe they stock every Thursday... not sure if things change because of the tournament this weekend.

Mr T-rex
02-12-2013, 12:14 PM
I believe they stock every Thursday... not sure if things change because of the tournament this weekend.

I hope they stock on thursday because i will be going on friday . Lets see ill just call the tackle shop

quix
02-12-2013, 12:22 PM
I hope they stock on thursday because i will be going on friday . Lets see ill just call the tackle shop

Please let us know what you find out. I'll be there Friday morning as well. May not go if there's no stocking.

Mr T-rex
02-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Please let us know what you find out. I'll be there Friday morning as well. May not go if there's no stocking.

Same here boss ill post up info once i found out

vegas fish slayer
02-12-2013, 01:59 PM

Holy truck chaser batman. They dont need to stock to catch fish that place is plugged with fish. If in doubt check truckchaser.com LOL i meant that as a total joke just kidding Dont worry the lake will be stocked on Thursday just like last Thursday and the Thursday before that and that and that.........

quix
02-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Holy truck chaser batman. They dont need to stock to catch fish that place is plugged with fish. If in doubt check truckchaser.com LOL i meant that as a total joke just kidding Dont worry the lake will be stocked on Thursday just like last Thursday and the Thursday before that and that and that.........

LMAO! Go back and see ... after 8 skunks in multiple lakes, I think I'm entitled to chase a truck at least once hahah desperate times to get the mojo back!

Fysher
02-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Short leader about from 2-6 inches long with micetails (pink/white), use the lightest weight possible. Some use treble hooks, I use mosquito hooks. Cast anywhere from 5ft-20ft out, yes that's correct, 5ft out. I've caught some nice size trout that close. Give it a shot next time out. Stockings are on Thursday, suggest fishing around the boat dock area if you can get that spot.

Good luck out there Friday and hopefully the skunk streak is broken.

Mr T-rex
02-12-2013, 02:53 PM

I hope so because last time i went on a stocking day and left with only 2 dinks /: its a pay lake so i will for sure be truck chasing a pay lake hahah