PDA

View Full Version : New living location help!!

blakeb
02-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Alright guys just moved from malibu to now pacific palisades right up temescal any tips location wise where some good spots are to try anything would also anyone fish out this location lately I'm trying to find someone to go out there with I'm solo all my freinds are to lazy to drive 30 min down here!

Which Way Out
02-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Keep at it whenever you can.

Post when you can and keep your eyes open. You could see some of the other FNN members on the beaches from time to time. Talk to people that are fishing the surf. Maybe not so much the Bucket bait and waits, but the In the Water LC throwing crazies like me.
In your area your bound to bump into someone on FNN.
Good luck

WWO

Wreched
02-12-2013, 06:00 PM
whats up blakeb, i was just in your neck of the woods on sunday!!! snatched 2 good sized perch, was there 2hrs before high tide, kind of rough. I am actually headed out there again this sat with my g/f shes my right hand gal. let me know if you'll be there or want to meet up. Will rogers beach I park right on Temescal FREE PARKING!!!! anywho let me know

-Ivan

bones
02-13-2013, 04:10 PM
The obvious area for you to focus on during the perch season is from Samo pier south all of the way to Will Rogers. At Will rogers the parking is cheaper before 9am (5 bucks winter rate) and the same I believe after 4pm. The area south of Samo pier is controlled by either hourly meters or pay and display parking. Overall the area between south Will Rogers and the pier has been real good for big perch but the areas north of Will Rogers have been dead. Very soon though the grunion will be up in the mix and it's GAME ON for the whole area and a much nicer grab bag of surf species.....Be patient!

blakeb
02-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Awesome thanks bones will Rogers is by temescal or Venice side?

Wreched
02-14-2013, 11:33 AM
its just north of santa monica pier, https://maps.google.com/maps?q=will+rogers+state+beach&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&ei=wzsdUbWFBeTAiwKK6oGADw&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg