PDA

View Full Version : 2-10-13 report and thanks

Perris_holic
02-10-2013, 08:34 PM
I went out today with my wife on a boat near boat dock and west shore. Apparently it was kind of a slow day. Many people that I talked to werent catching fish. All my fish were caught on glow mice tails with bite on garlic. I ended up with 4 fish that went 6lbs :Big Grin:. I had a 5th fish that I didnt even get to see. I hooked into it and once it got near the boat the drag started sceaming. It went underneath the boat and then the line went slack. It happens to all of us but I wish i couldve got eyes on what I believe wouldve been my biggest fish of the day.Its such a adrenalina rush trying to catch these trout on 2 and 4lb test :EyePop:. Luckily I had my wife with me so she could net the fish. So I wanted to give thanks to everyone on here that posts responses to everyones questions and responds to my questions. Everything I did today was learned off of this site. Thanks guys. Plus I want to give props to the guys that net the trout while in a float tube or in a boat by themselves. My wife netted everything for me and that was a task in itself :EyePop:.

Carptain_Bao
02-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Were you the guy who happended to catch a fishing rod in the boat dock cove today? Sure enough today is a slow day. Only had three bites entire day but luckily nailed all of em. Hopefully it will be better next outing!

Perris_holic
02-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Nope that wasn't me

5150fishn
02-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Glad to here you got on some fish. The lake can be tough sometimes but more times than not it is great fishing. Too bad about the one that got away.