PDA

View Full Version : recon:tuff choices

keepemlo
02-09-2013, 05:40 PM
::first choice:stay in warm bed,turn on "INFISHERMAN' watch al lindner catch fish of all kinds,with my heat on,i can watch those guys ice fish without one shiver,wait till my wife gets up makes coffee and breakfast,,lay around til 12:00 and go do yard work;or
::second choice;get out of my warm bed,get dressed,go scrape ice off car..drive in dark,put feet in cold waders..walk into cold ocean,freezing hands from cold metal reel,bad surf conditions,no brainer right?????:???::???:
AO;south
temp;35
wind;3 to 6mph
surf:4 to 6 ft
water temp;unkn
i'm a fisherman,likeyou,one choice!!!!arrived to a washing machine on spin cycle??:EyePop::Shocked anyway casted old faithful 110 blk anchovy for nada .changed ver to the newbie ..saw icould cast out to outr trench but didnt like the hooks ,,changed over to newbie number 2 liked the way it lookd ,need to add stingr hooks and silver blade,,the skunk won ,but he had to get up and get in the ring ,if i stay on the couch he wins without a fight ,,have pics, new tablet will post later,,lotsofbites,,

peanutbutter
02-09-2013, 08:20 PM
at least you tried you never no what Poseidon might throw at you

PONTOON
02-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Keepemlo, I know exactly what you are talking about......... "In-Fisherman" has some real good catfish segments with Doug Stange and I have to say if it wasn't for the fact that I can record them and watch them later the choice to stay inside the warm house with a cup of hot coffee might be real tempting. :Cool:

It's always better to hit the beach if you have a mind to and it sounds to me like you made the right choice to tough out the elements.Looking forward to the pics and keep the reports coming.:Thumbs Up:

SP Dan
02-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Hi ya Stan,
The existing conditions and our opportunity to fish do not always coincide for excellent results!
At least you were out there in the salt....giving it a try! Ya can't beat that!
Thanks for the earlier INTEL and it would have been great to have hooked up with you that day!
Thanx for the casting report! :Cool:
SP Dan <"))><

keepemlo
02-11-2013, 05:52 PM
yeah im happy to get out,,cant wait for sat ,,cant catch with no hook in the water,yeah sp thanks for the intel,lotsobites

fishshep
02-11-2013, 07:41 PM
:LOL::LOL::LOL: You described the seemingly insane choice or decisions we often make just to catch fish,

even in cold and crazy conditions !!! :LOL: Going to be real cold tomorrow too !!! But like you, can not

pass up a good chance of nailing a good catch in what seems to be a great morn. tide !!! Don't

know how to spiritually, mentally, or emotionally describe this addiction we have, that compels us to

"Go Anways" (in the cold) but what scares me most is WHY do we love this addiction so much !!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wingnut
02-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Hardcore Stan, a true Fisherman. :Wink:
Keep up the good work!

dlmoo312
02-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Getting out there's more than half the battle!
Thanks for the report

-Daniel