PDA

View Full Version : February 7 Stocking Video !!

VineVideos
02-07-2013, 09:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R16EFeOsa70

Jbfish
02-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Are boats allowed for non tournament fishing?

Hometown
02-07-2013, 10:51 PM
yes boats are allowed to fish but the touney is tubes and yaks only

Rooster
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Lets have a BOATS only tourney! No shore fishing, No tubes, No Yaks ! All fish must be caught while in a boat!

VineVideos
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Lets have a BOATS only tourney! No shore fishing, No tubes, No Yaks ! All fish must be caught while in a boat!

Hey I'm in, Rooster. We'll have to run that one by Daniela. Or maybe a Videographers only tourney. Problem is I have found it a challenge to take pics of me
while pulling on a fish. Although the GoPro's have helped a lot with that !! LOL
Hey see you out there.

DJ

etucker1959
02-08-2013, 02:39 PM

How about in a boat and no bait fishing allowed? Biggest and most fish caught. The most fish caught might get kinda expensive but so what!!!! That will seperate the men from boys. lol

VineVideos
02-09-2013, 06:57 AM
How about in a boat and no bait fishing allowed? Biggest and most fish caught. The most fish caught might get kinda expensive but so what!!!! That will seperate the men from boys. lol

Hey I am all about trolling and "chuck and wind." Goes back to my childhood fishing (long time ago) with my dad on local party boats and San Diego long range. "Put the JIGS out!"

DJ

VineVideos
02-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Oh and one more thing about trolling. I have learned a lot from fishing with Cap'n Kewly. But there is a reason he catches 10 times more fish than me. He is constantly in motion.
Change lures, change colors and sizes, change distances behind the boat, change depths, change speeds and patterns, etc., etc. Always observant. This is why is so effective.

No so much with me. I like to "Put the JIGS out," then kick back in my easy chair, soak up the sun, chat with the kids and wait. Don't catch as many but fun when I do. And quite relaxing for this ol guy. Great therapy !!

DJ