PDA

View Full Version : How much is the entry fee for Irvine Lake again?

bo1xdream
02-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Havent gone in a long time. Was it 20 or 25...

rabbit77
02-06-2013, 06:08 AM
http://www.irvinelake.net/general-information/hours-and-admission-fees

FKNChristopH
02-06-2013, 08:00 AM
$24.00 if you're too lazy to look it up ;)

*shakkaa*

reservoir dog
02-06-2013, 09:19 AM
It's FREE ADMISSION if you wear a costume...:Secret:

casting call
02-06-2013, 09:10 PM
It's FREE ADMISSION if you wear a costume...:Secret:

I thought that was only for catfish season? :Confused:

Carptain_Bao
02-07-2013, 01:01 AM
i just feel that it might be easier if you google something up like this rather than posting on the forum. But i am glad you asked, which might means that you trust us more over google lol

bassknuckles
02-07-2013, 02:33 AM
24 bucks for a 5 fish limit is a lil steep dont you think?

Carptain_Bao
02-07-2013, 07:39 AM

I agree. However, consider float tubing is free I actually feel pretty good about it. Even if I just go tube the pudd I still gotta pay 10entry fee+7launch fee. At the vine I always catch em that's why I always go back:)

etucker1959
02-07-2013, 08:32 AM

The great thing about fishing in So. California is their is good fishing for everbody's pocketbook. In a park you can fish for free and catch big bass and huge carp and all the catfish you want. You could also join a private fishing lake like Fin & Feathers and of course their is all kinds of fishing opportunities in between. So in answering your question is $24 bucks too steep for a 5 fish trout limit, it's all a matter of your prospective on fishing.

NoHo ART
02-07-2013, 08:09 PM
you pay $24 to have a shot a trophy sized trout and not get harassed by dfg.

that dfg chick that patrols castaic, pyramid is and IDIOT on a power trip

my:My Two Cents:

Rooster
02-07-2013, 08:33 PM

Im with Art. To me its worth every penny. Best staff around BY FAR. Always have a :Big Grin: welcoming anglers, Always friendly, always doing there best to get people on fish. Great security and boat patrol. Lake always looks great and fishes well and you do always have a shot at true drag burners. :Thumbs Up:
I forgot to add No ramp whores :LOL:

fishinone
02-08-2013, 11:04 AM

Did you get a ticket Art?

NoHo ART
02-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Did you get a ticket Art?
no i actually didn't because i was not doing anything wrong but one of my friends got a ticket because he had his second rod on his lap on the float tube and his BEAR HOOK and 8" leader where dangling in the water next to his tube.
+ she has checked the same person for his license 3 times in the same day:ROFL: and she checks it every time she sees him since (just cuz the guy looks crusty) lol sorry geordys dad .
she doesn't even know the difference between a lunch ramp and docks... i dear you to ask her to explain it to you lol she will know its coming from me.

troutdog
02-13-2013, 10:22 PM
no i actually didn't because i was not doing anything wrong but one of my friends got a ticket because he had his second rod on his lap on the float tube and his BEAR HOOK and 8" leader where dangling in the water next to his tube.

Who is the cheapskate who didn't buy the 2nd rod stamp? :LOL:

+ she has checked the same person for his license 3 times in the same day:ROFL: and she checks it every time she sees him since (just cuz the guy looks crusty) lol sorry geordys dad .

Maybe she has a "thing" for him? :Romance:

she doesn't even know the difference between a lunch ramp and docks... i dear you to ask her to explain it to you lol she will know its coming from me.

Boy oh boy that musta been quite a comical discussion, with you not knowing the difference between a "lunch ramp" and a launch ramp....and then her not knowing her ramp from her dock, where's the youtube video for this!? :LOL:

TD

Fish Dog
02-14-2013, 09:12 PM
$24 to get skunked....okaaaaaaaay...

Hometown
02-14-2013, 09:37 PM
Who is the cheapskate who didn't buy the 2nd rod stamp? :LOL:

Maybe she has a "thing" for him? :Romance:

Boy oh boy that musta been quite a comical discussion, with you not knowing the difference between a "lunch ramp" and a launch ramp....and then her not knowing her ramp from her dock, where's the youtube video for this!? :LOL:

TD

Lmao NoHo ART at the lunch ramp

chico
02-17-2013, 01:37 AM
what day of the week does irvine stock, thinking of going n trying my new fishcat tube on Tues.