PDA

View Full Version : Skinner Superbowl Sunday

P.A.W.
02-03-2013, 01:47 PM
3892738926Hardly anyone out today. Water is fairly high and 54*. Trolled hard for Mr Stripey. Saw one huge school early mid-lake and by the time I turned around to make another pass it was gone! Never to return. Got bored so I threw my Senko in the tulies and hit a few LMB. Nothing too big until...... a 7lbr. ate my bait. My PB at Skinner. Shannon took a couple pics for me and I'll post 'em up when she E-mails them to me. I hear the LMB bite is picking up with some cows starting to become active. Not wide open by any means but if you put in the work you can get a few.

Hunter Of Fish
02-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Nice P.A.W. 7 lbs. is a respectable bass indeed . Did you see the huge school on the Sonar or was it on the surface?
I am hoping to fish Skinner tomorrow . Do you know if anyone sells Down Rigger weights locally or is Bass Pro Shops
the closest source? I may need to make myself a plaster mold and make some If it is!

P.A.W.
02-03-2013, 02:59 PM
I metered the school at 38feet +- in about 45' of water. Haven't seen an actual boil in over 3 months. The only place I've seen any downrigger parts is in Norco-Corona area at some marine company (can't remember who now). I needed to get to BPS anyway to pick up another downrigger for my passengers so I picked up a couple of 8lb. ers while I was there.

TroutOnly
02-03-2013, 05:23 PM
NICE BASS PAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

P.A.W.
02-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey thanks Bob. Wrong color though huh?

Dr. MindBendo
02-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Very nice fish Pat. Congrats!

TroutOnly
02-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Greencarp patrick,,,lol,,,,,you might have to run the u-rig right in front of there face,thats whats been happening at the wood + castaic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it makes it a little harder,,,,,,,,,,,

JAG107
02-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Thats a nice toad Pat!
Hunter--You can buy DR weights on amazon much cheaper than BPS w/ free shipping.

Fishbones
02-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Beautiful piggy, man the color and calico like pattern is awesome....Congrats

ebomb
02-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Hunter of fish,
I bought my DR weight at last chance. Great price and always good to shoot the stuff with the guys. I always try and support the local shops first. Hope that helps.

Erik

iRavensfan
02-09-2013, 09:47 AM
HERE PIGGY PIGGY PIGGYY, COME EAT MY BAIT.

sadly, this is what you caught when you were bored pat,
i can only image if you werent bored.

PAW= @LAKE SKINNER LEGEND (LSL)

:Fishing Hole::UDaMan::UDaMan::UDaMan:

P.A.W.
02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
That's very nice of you but man, there are some really good fishermen out there. JAG can show you how to troll for trout, Jnitrobass can school me anytime on LMB and he's a striper guy too. I just post more often than those guys. We'll see what happens this next weekend.

Askwhy
02-11-2013, 09:46 PM
That's very nice of you but man, there are some really good fishermen out there. JAG can show you how to troll for trout, Jnitrobass can school me anytime on LMB and he's a striper guy too. I just post more often than those guys. We'll see what happens this next weekend.

Pat what about me and Oscar lol

Sublime-Steve
02-12-2013, 06:33 AM
nice fish!