PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood fri t/o -joe striper killin and scoutin new spots

TroutOnly
02-02-2013, 11:11 AM
i got a chance to go fishin with a pal that ive fished next to for years always in different boats well fri i got a chance to go with joe. we met up at 7 put my stuff in the boat joe dropped her in the water and we were off. we were going to start by the marina but we decided to head for the deep water ,we got out there dropped the rigs, we barely got around the first point and joe had the hookup. it was a day long slow pick at them ,we saw lots of schools but not too many feeding,it took me a little while to adjust to fishing deep without downriggers, but after a few adjustments it was on, i ended up with the big fish of the day and the bigger ones caught ,joe was a good sport putting up with me and all my joking. thats alright cause he's back out there today with his son wacking some more stripers,thank you joe for the ride and all the fun of fishing and all the striper taactics talk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the dinks were not allowed in the tailgate shot per joe,,,,,,lol,,,,,,
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1305_zps8c86e68e.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1307_zpsebee1189.jpg

seal
02-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Wow! It's been a tough bite at the Wood for most and you keep kill'n um, of course I'm mostly fishing shore but you definitely know how to figure um out no matter the conditions.

They don't look to be feeding too well, those look pretty skinny especially the big one.

Hardcor
02-02-2013, 05:13 PM
Hey Bob, I will give you a day off. Fish my boat, my food, my gas, any where, any time.

P.S. I see Joe at Silverwood all the time.

karlow
02-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Yo Bob!
Nice work. You guys slayed them big time.

Joe and his son Joe ended up with 7 and left early today.
I went 4 for six on Wet Ride today. My largest was 6lbs 11 oz
I stayed to 2. Things were looking good until I lost my Squid-Rig!
Now I will have to build another one. That was about $30 worth of fish killing crap!
Great weather the water was the same level, no wind.
Jack was there, all he caught today was the bottom.
He is still revising his new toy.
All of my damage was on the deep stuff.
No love on the 2oz.

Fish The Squid!
Squid rules Bob!
Actually most of my hits were on the old school stuff on the Spy-D-Rig!

TroutOnly
02-02-2013, 08:50 PM
jack needs to get a different rig,,,,,,,,,,,,AND YOU MR HARDCOR IM TAKING YOU UP ON THAT OFFER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

The Fishing Queen
02-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Cool report! T/O, should change your name to striper only, lol...

karlow
02-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Yep, Jack is an inventor, he is going to re-invent the mouse trap next.
I'm not sure what to make of the erector set that he has been using to anchor his jet ski!
It might not stop many fish, but it might useful at the buoy line if you need to anchor a boat!
Hook Up, oh wait dam it, that don't have any fins on it. Rock ON!
You Try to lead them to water....

See ya on the water Master Bob

TroutOnly
02-03-2013, 08:25 AM
BUT FISHIN QUEEN TROUT FISHING IS WHAT I'M REALLY GOOD AT, THE STRIPERS EAT MOST OF THEM AT THESE SOUTHERN LAKES,,,,,,,,,,,AT LEAST WHEN I GO AND WORK UP AT BISHOP I GET TO FISH THOSE AREAS WHERE THERE ARE NO STRIPERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
02-03-2013, 09:22 AM
Hey Bob, I will give you a day off. Fish my boat, my food, my gas, any where, any time.

P.S. I see Joe at Silverwood all the time.

Hardcor,,,, saw your vid on Silverwood on youtube.. Trailblazer and I can't stop laughing still...

BOB, your just a dick

gamekiller
02-04-2013, 03:22 AM
T/O? Who's T/O lol.....Way to slay em ya old salt

Hardcor
02-04-2013, 09:23 AM
jack needs to get a different rig,,,,,,,,,,,,AND YOU MR HARDCOR IM TAKING YOU UP ON THAT OFFER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

I am honored t/o ! I will PM you my number. I Fish every Tuesday and Friday but I will fish any day you are off.

http://youtu.be/Yc1HIjba8yE

Hardcor
02-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Hardcor,,,, saw your vid on Silverwood on youtube.. Trailblazer and I can't stop laughing still...

BOB, your just a dick
The Brothers are tough on me if I don't produce like Bob ! You know what I mean, I have seen your video's too. Thank you for watch
http://youtu.be/P4rwMpezdXs