PDA

View Full Version : Friday Stocking?

georatm2011
01-31-2013, 09:50 PM
For MLK weekend I noticed local L.A. county lakes were stocked on a Friday. According to my bros fishing report today he said Cerritos and Downey Wilderness Park looked dead and possibly not stocked. Anyways see you guys at Cerritos or DWP tomorrow.

sparkyzippo07
01-31-2013, 11:31 PM
Yeah I was there at DWP today .... I ran Into your brother he told me about the catfish there, it's odd but the lake was very very Much dead...... Ill try lake hopping after work

WAHBAM
02-01-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm still here since they stocked it this morning. I only saw 4 fish that got caught all day.

There was one that swam up to me. We had a stand off, so I threw my panther martin in its mouth and as I tried to set it he swam away.

Never had a stand off with a trout before...

georatm2011
02-02-2013, 05:21 PM
My brother Mario and I went to Cerritos and Wilderness Park in the evening yesterday and only a few fish were caught by others. My brother Mario did say that the fly fisherman Mario was catching trout all day today (Saturday) at Cerritos Regional.

georatm2011
02-02-2013, 05:22 PM
You'll get him next time man!

reelgurlzfish
02-02-2013, 06:18 PM
My brother Mario and I went to Cerritos and Wilderness Park in the evening yesterday and only a few fish were caught by others. My brother Mario did say that the fly fisherman Mario was catching trout all day today (Saturday) at Cerritos Regional.

Fly fisherman Mario WAS killing the trout on flies today...at Cerritos....I got several hits, farmed 4. They were spitting out my hooks. Was a slower day than 2 weeks ago. Fish are smaller as well