PDA

View Full Version : ROLL CALL! Who's all going to corona Saturday?

blakeb
01-31-2013, 05:37 PM
Hey what's up guys who is all heading out there me and a buddy well be out there tomorrow night!

I will be tubing and fishing from the shore any tips on corona I've never been there.

TroutMerc
01-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Get there early if you're gonna attempt to shore fish haha. I'll be tail gaiting around 6pm. See you there.

troutsniffer
01-31-2013, 07:40 PM
$25 entry fee + $20 tourney fee +$4 for tube= to much money. not me! Why do they charge so much? it's just a mud hole

MonSteRR
01-31-2013, 07:56 PM
$25 entry fee + $20 tourney fee +$4 for tube= to much money. not me! Why do they charge so much? it's just a mud hole

Sounds like u need to find a city park to fish, try Jurupa

socal114
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM

You obviously don't know how expensive trout is per pound to stock. I believe it's in the ballpark of $4+ per pound, multiply that by 5k pounds a week...I think you get the picture. The quality of trout stocked is unmatched and they have to make money to stay in business. The tourney is 100% payback so I'm not quite sure what your complaint is. If you don't want to pay an extra $20, go fish SARL Sat...or better yet, go to LNL, spend as much or more, and HOPE they actually stocked the fish they claimed were put in the lake.

angelsfan951
01-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Sounds like u need to find a city park to fish, try Jurupa

plz stop refering ppl to jurupa that place has absolutly NO fish and is uglier then corona lake !! stay away plz!!

blakeb
01-31-2013, 11:52 PM
Get there early if you're gonna attempt to shore fish haha. I'll be tail gaiting around 6pm. See you there.

Ill see you out there meet up in line or something you tubing it?

Anyone else heading out there?

TroutMerc
02-01-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm tubing it. I don't want to fish shoulder to shoulder on the shore line haha
Ill see you out there meet up in line or something you tubing it?

Anyone else heading out there?

Troutin Man
02-01-2013, 10:26 AM
The people catching were float tubers near the dam and shoreline...where all the cars arw usually parked...by the stocking ramp. 1 float tuber was catchin mid lake near the 4 boats roped together in middle of the lake.

Troutin Man
02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Hey what's up guys who is all heading out there me and a buddy well be out there tomorrow night!

I will be tubing and fishing from the shore any tips on corona I've never been there.

Blake B. U usually fish SARL right? It was slow when I went, but it much nicer than Sarl in terms of scenery. U feel like u are definitely away.

blakeb
02-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Blake B. U usually fish SARL right? It was slow when I went, but it much nicer than Sarl in terms of scenery. U feel like u are definitely away.

Ya usually at sarl but I figured I would give it a try my freind is gunna fish shore where you think is good spots on shore?