PDA

View Full Version : Striper slayin and i hate greencarp weds fishin fun

TroutOnly
01-30-2013, 07:53 PM
i had the day off and i needed to see what was up. i spent the first half of the day on the fish arm fighting off dinks and greencarp. the weather was beautifull today and only a few boats on the water. only problem was i got shaddowed for the first couple hours ,then they gave up, about the time they left i found the first happy school. the damn greencarp were right there with the striper schools all morning. i wasted to much time on the fish arm because i forgot the golden rule of trolling if everything looks right but they just dont go for it move on. around noon i moved to the c-point and the ski arm and the good action started ,the fish were more happy and bigger, it took mr a little while to get the right depth speed and color for what the wanted,,,,,,,,,,,,,CARPBOY THIS KILL IS FOR YOU,,,,,,,,,,,the sun went down and it wqas time to go,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1288_zps27918bd9.jpghttp://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1275_zps91261663.jpghttp://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1276_zps303b797e.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1289_zpsfc43bf35.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1297_zps04235e50.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1299_zps603122d8.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1300_zpsf05d83e5.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1303_zpse6e8698d.jpg

cutbait
01-30-2013, 07:58 PM
GreencarpOnly!

I can see it now.. taking bass fishing back to the days when roland martin and rick clunn brought them to the scales on stringers!

Only thing fatter on that boat than the gorged out 8 lber was Bobs happy ***

Good kill Bob... who was the shadow?

catchingsomefish
01-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Wow Bob, do I really see green carp on the carpet where I have stood fishing with you? At least when we caught the nasty species we didnt allow them to contaminate the boat................LOL Those stripies look chunky!!! Hopefully in a couple of weeks we can go after the stripers together again. Talk to you real soon.....................Dave

fishermanx14
01-30-2013, 08:43 PM
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/DSCN1289_zpsfc43bf35.jpg

Spro phat fly?

fishinone
01-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Nice slay UGB/Only.

You really do put a hurting on those striper.

Rooster
01-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Thataboy Bob.. Great report and pics :Thumbs Up:

dk4885
01-30-2013, 09:45 PM
nice slay bob... those green carp will make for some good tacos... i think i saw a video on youtube on how to clean those carp. lol

CAPT'N
01-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Beautiful stripes uncle Bob! Those slimy green things will contaminate your boat....

Capt'n

TroutOnly
01-31-2013, 08:43 AM
Ugb/only,,,,,,,?????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cutbait
01-31-2013, 09:47 AM
UglygreenbycatchOnly-UGBonly

fishinone
01-31-2013, 11:15 AM
LOL! You don't know what UGB is?

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-31-2013, 12:44 PM
murder death keel

nice work Bob : )

ohhhh yeah : )

TroutOnly
01-31-2013, 03:39 PM
RON I CANT SEND YOU INFO BECAUSE YOURE PM BOX IS TAPPED OUT YOU NEED TO CLEAN IT OUT *****,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,THEN I CAN SEND YOU A MESSAGE,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-31-2013, 03:41 PM
RON I CANT SEND YOU INFO BECAUSE YOURE PM BOX IS TAPPED OUT YOU NEED TO CLEAN IT OUT *****,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,THEN I CAN SEND YOU A MESSAGE,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

I want a message BOB !

fishinone
01-31-2013, 05:48 PM
I want a message BOB !

I had to beg for one!

Bassman1414
01-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Did you kill those bass?

cutbait
01-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Did you kill those bass?
Did you not see the dead bass in the pics?

TroutOnly
01-31-2013, 08:54 PM
Ummmmmmm crispy greencarp , check out carpboys youtube video on how to clean one you will be inspired,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,

karlow
01-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Booooooooooob
It's the dead of winter and you are still beating them to death!
Give them a chance, or at least find them so I can take them home on Sat!
Fish Die Fish Fry!
What do you think Fish and chips or fish tacos for Super bowl!
Maybe dinky stripy taco sliders.
First I have to find them, then I have to get them to go!
Crap I have got to catch something or it will be chicken!

Get um Bob

You wanker!

DMS
01-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Did you not see the dead bass in the pics?

That big one looks like a cowcod from the Cherry Bank.... Have to watch out for the Green Cod Conservation Area. Look at the eyes on that thing! Bet it floated to the top too! LOL Better eaten by Bob than by the birds. And thats a Castaic Green Carp Limit too! Did you also use an electric reel to winch that one up from the depths!
Way to go again Uncle Bob!

cutbait
02-01-2013, 05:53 AM
That big one looks like a cowcod from the Cherry Bank.... Have to watch out for the Green Cod Conservation Area. Look at the eyes on that thing! Bet it floated to the top too! LOL Better eaten by Bob than by the birds. And thats a Castaic Green Carp Limit too! Did you also use an electric reel to winch that one up from the depths!
Way to go again Uncle Bob!

Now thats funny.

I was referring to the only "bass" in Bob's post were the striped ones. Those green things are not Bass. They are sunfish, which is basically a bluegill. These "bass guys" call them bass because they wanna be striper fisherman soo bad but don't have the skills

trail blazer
02-01-2013, 06:02 AM
Now you,v done it bob,,,,SLAYAAAAAAA and TROUBLEMAKAAAAAAAA LOL,,,,,,,,,,Just like the BAKO BOYS,Are you sure were not related ?

Oooooo the JOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can see it now,,

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u290/kluna2/IMG957899.jpg

aaaaAAAAAAA

Sometimes you just gotta scratch an itch with a KNIFE!

TRAIL BLAZER

fishinone
02-01-2013, 06:59 AM
You have some mad bluegill skills there Bob.

Everything in these lakes is an invasive species, well, except for rattlesnakes and lizards.

DMS
02-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Now thats funny.

Those green things are not Bass. They are sunfish, which is basically a bluegill. These "bass guys" call them bass because they wanna be striper fisherman soo bad but don't have the skills

Yep... we should start a thread on misleading fish names. A Pacific Red Snapper is neither red nor is it a snapper.... it is a sebastes, or a bass... they also call them rock cod... but alas, not a cod. They have this fish called "Swai" in the market. Well, I used to get them for my aquarium... called Iridescent Shark, but its not a shark at all... its a catfish, but the US catfish farmers lobbied to make sure the swai guys didn't undercut their channel cat market. So swai, is a catfish, but can't be called one. It can be called a shark though. Chilean Sea Bass... not a bass, not from chile, but is is from the sea; actual patagonian toothfish! Mmmm toothfish.
it never ends!!!

TroutOnly
02-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Hey t/b i almost knew that was comin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

trail blazer
02-02-2013, 03:08 PM
ya,,,,,,,,,i keep it handy for just the right time,,,THANK YOU!

MikesOcean
02-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Bob is ruthless!!

How come the knife is not all the way in?

TroutOnly
02-02-2013, 08:54 PM
MIKE THATS NOT ME, AND IF IM GOING TO KILL ONE AND EAT HIM ITS GOIN BE A PIG,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

brn2fis
02-07-2013, 04:44 PM
MIKE THATS NOT ME, AND IF IM GOING TO KILL ONE AND EAT HIM ITS GOIN BE A PIG,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,

Bob you know what I want to catch the next time we go out. Photo OP catch & release but not the strippers.
Just got back from my 14 day biggest I got was 205lb.
See you soonTO

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Bob you know what I want to catch the next time we go out. Photo OP catch & release but not the strippers.
Just got back from my 14 day biggest I got was 205lb.
See you soonTO

post up a some pics of that 205.....I wanna see that Cheeet...

Tuna I would suppose....letsssee

Ohhhh yeah : )

TroutOnly
02-07-2013, 05:53 PM
YEP GARY RICHARD DID A 14 DAY BIG TUNA TRIP OUT OF SAN DIEGO ,HE'S A HARDCORE TUNA KILLER FROM WAY BACK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

brn2fis
02-08-2013, 08:33 AM
post up a some pics of that 205.....I wanna see that Cheeet...

Tuna I would suppose....letsssee

Ohhhh yeah : ) Tell me how and I will be happy to.

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Tell me how and I will be happy to.

1.Save the images to a directory, desktop or any other spot you know you can find on your computer.

2.Go to the internet and lookup “photobucket.com”.

3.Open up an account (create login etc.) it’s free.

4.Go to “upload photos” it will ask you to select the directory you want to get the photos from…..go to where you saved the images….(I suggested saving to your desktop-but can be anywhere but it’s important to be able to find them easily).

5.select the photos U want by highlighting them (to select multiple highlights simply press control and click on the photos U want).

6.Click upload…the photos will load and then click “save to album” or it may read go to album or something like that….basically you need to finalize that saving process.

7.Once the photos are saved in your photobucket album, hover your curser over the photo you wish and a box will magically appear with a few file format choices….go to the bottom one and click in it and it will read: “copied”.

8. paste each photo into a word document (or U can paste right into your reply but a word doc is easy and you won’t lose it by accident if you close the site out while you work).

NOTE: you will have to click below and copy each photo in this manner that you want to add.

9.Add whatever dialogue U might have or want to say into the word document….

10.Highlight all text in the doc and copy & paste into your reply and post as normal..

NOTE: it seems a little complicated at 1st but after you’ve done it a few times it will be rather simple.

Good luck and I hope this helps..

Gary

(there may be other ways but thats how I do it)

brn2fis
02-12-2013, 05:40 PM
1.Save the images to a directory, desktop or any other spot you know you can find on your computer.

2.Go to the internet and lookup “photobucket.com”.

3.Open up an account (create login etc.) it’s free.

4.Go to “upload photos” it will ask you to select the directory you want to get the photos from…..go to where you saved the images….(I suggested saving to your desktop-but can be anywhere but it’s important to be able to find them easily).

5.select the photos U want by highlighting them (to select multiple highlights simply press control and click on the photos U want).

6.Click upload…the photos will load and then click “save to album” or it may read go to album or something like that….basically you need to finalize that saving process.

7.Once the photos are saved in your photobucket album, hover your curser over the photo you wish and a box will magically appear with a few file format choices….go to the bottom one and click in it and it will read: “copied”.

8. paste each photo into a word document (or U can paste right into your reply but a word doc is easy and you won’t lose it by accident if you close the site out while you work).

NOTE: you will have to click below and copy each photo in this manner that you want to add.

9.Add whatever dialogue U might have or want to say into the word document….

10.Highlight all text in the doc and copy & paste into your reply and post as normal..

NOTE: it seems a little complicated at 1st but after you’ve done it a few times it will be rather simple.

Good luck and I hope this helps..

Gary

(there may be other ways but thats how I do it)

Dude I am 71 years old there has to be a easier way?

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-12-2013, 05:56 PM

I totally understand...it isn't as complicated as it seems though, I just really broke it down..

Don't vanquish the messenger...I didn't write the program : (

I guess well.....can you describe the fish : )

Just messin with ya buddy....no harm no foul...I would just love to see that toad : )

I hope U don't think I'm doubting U caught it...I certainly beleive U.....in fact I must admit I am a bit jealeous as I have not had my run on that class tuna yet.

Nice work regardless

AZ.Kid
02-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Here is an easy way, hit reply to thread, then click here (insert image) 39083

Then click (from computer)39084 and (select files) 39085

a window will open up that lets you brouse to a folder on your computer where you save all your fishing pics, select the picture you want and hit the open button(if you use windows.) then hit the (upload files button) 39086

your post or reply will look like this 39088 untill you finish and hit post or post quick reply. hope this helps.

fishinone
02-13-2013, 11:16 AM

Keep a copy of the picture in your wallet and show it to us when you see us at the lake. :Smile: Just kidding.

Just do one part at a time.

Post a picture to Photobucket.

Start your message in FNN.

Copy and paste the image code.

TroutOnly
02-13-2013, 08:20 PM
come on guys richard is a fish killer not a computer guy, it took me years to learn how to do the minium stuff i do,next time you go out with me richard bring a pic i would love to see you tuna kill..............bob............

karlow
02-13-2013, 10:47 PM
Hey Bob they were at the club tonight.
Their fish were just under 300Lbs!
Bummer had Jackpot and three of those beast.
Bummer was one the jackpot fish for two hours.
Old farts rule!
Rich ended up with the whoo.

brn2fis
02-14-2013, 05:36 PM
come on guys richard is a fish killer not a computer guy, it took me years to learn how to do the minium stuff i do,next time you go out with me richard bring a pic i would love to see you tuna kill..............bob............

Okay guy's I created a photobucket account and added two pictures to it, now how in the HELL do I post them to this thread. Why can't I just go to my pictures on my computer and click on them and Bingo they appear in the post like other sites?

cutbait
02-14-2013, 05:48 PM
Okay guy's I created a photobucket account and added two pictures to it, now how in the HELL do I post them to this thread. Why can't I just go to my pictures on my computer and click on them and Bingo they appear in the post like other sites?

For 71 your ahead of the curve just by having an account!

Keep at it.. I wanna see bigg *** tuna pics!
;
All I got at 30 lbers

trail blazer
02-15-2013, 07:39 AM

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?16012-How-to-load-full-size-photos-to-FNN-using-PhotoBucket-Com

,,,,,,,Im with you bro on the hassle,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to much work for us old farts thats why im not on on the duct #s contest.

Hope this link helps

TRAIL BLAZER

brn2fis
02-15-2013, 05:32 PM
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b555/brn2fis/017_zps972e64b2.jpg

Well guy's here it is I think. YellowFin Tuna 205lb

brn2fis
02-15-2013, 05:35 PM
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b555/brn2fis/026_zps3c665527.jpg

This one was caught by my friend Glenn Bummer on my Birthday it went 291.5lb

trail blazer
02-15-2013, 06:11 PM
BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what im talking abought!

BEAUTIFUL!,,,THANKS

TRAIL BLAZER

AZ.Kid
02-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Grats to you & Bummer, Those are Damn Nice fish.

TroutOnly
02-15-2013, 07:21 PM
MAN THOSE ARE SOME BIG TUNA'S RICHARD WHAT A CATCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

gletemfeelsteelgary
02-19-2013, 05:26 PM
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b555/brn2fis/017_zps972e64b2.jpg

Well guy's here it is I think. YellowFin Tuna 205lb

Dayammmmm !

Now that’s what I’m talkin’ bout !

Saweeeeeeeeeeeeet !

Dayam sweeet !

Those are some real fine catches there !

Huge congrats !

Alright……

NOW…

I am officially Jealous!

I congratulate on that leviathan !

Gary

cocobaker
02-23-2013, 09:53 AM
UglygreenbycatchOnly-UGBonly

large mouth, they are the reel game fish. How many tournaments do you see for stripers? Stripers are great eating. Please put the LMB back alive. Those of us who like to fish for them will think you for your conservation of the fishery. Don't get me wrong I like fishing for stripers
cocobaker

cutbait
02-23-2013, 11:57 AM
large mouth, they are the reel game fish. How many tournaments do you see for stripers? Stripers are great eating. Please put the LMB back alive. Those of us who like to fish for them will think you for your conservation of the fishery. Don't get me wrong I like fishing for stripers
cocobaker

The real game fish?

Hehe

trail blazer
02-23-2013, 05:58 PM
cocobaker

You do what you want with yours bud,,,,,,,,,,,im keeping my legal limit..and THEN putting the rest back alive for the masses that cherish them so much
,,im not knocking anybodys preference in feesh,,,as far as bass trneys,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,Been there done that,,,,,,,,,

take,m lol,,,,,,,,,,,THERE A JOKE! And they should be call,d PERCH tourneys!

Shock
02-24-2013, 09:13 PM
You do what you want with yours bud,,,,,,,,,,,im keeping my legal limit..and THEN putting the rest back alive for the masses that cherish them so much
,,im not knocking anybodys preference in feesh,,,as far as bass trneys,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,Been there done that,,,,,,,,,

take,m lol,,,,,,,,,,,THERE A JOKE! And they should be call,d PERCH tourneys!

I didn't come across any UGB last sat but I would have kept my legal limit, grill them suckas!!