PDA

View Full Version : Menifee Private Lakes Bassin 1/30/2013 (video)

October
01-30-2013, 04:06 PM
Deleteddddddd

sweetfish
01-30-2013, 04:57 PM
If that is the place I think it is, that lake is really fun during the summer. Also the HOA there will let you fish on the lake in a small boat. Just have to provide evidence of insurance.

Thanks for the report.

GdHkSet1
01-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Nice job, thanks for the cool vid. Is that off Newport Road?

October
01-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Nice job, thanks for the cool vid. Is that off Newport Road?

no its canyon lake

iRavensfan
02-01-2013, 09:20 AM
nicee video.
i prefer that spot at night, and in ninja dark clothing.
lol

tell them its off newport rd. :ROFL::ROFL:

DarkShadow
02-01-2013, 01:31 PM
A lady called and complained to the manager that I was fishing and she has "never seen me before so I probably am not a resident"...

guess i have to buy a house in there now!

man, if you don't get to fish there, kids are gonna end up doing drugs and spray painting walls. (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?70377-Peters-canyon-reservoir&p=652587#post652587)

gogreeenz4
02-01-2013, 02:59 PM
man, if you don't get to fish there, kids are gonna end up doing drugs and spray painting walls. (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?70377-Peters-canyon-reservoir&p=652587#post652587)

no no darkshadow they are doing drugs and spray paintwalls becuase they cant play on dodger stadiums field and the other fields have holes in the out field ... remember??? come on i thought you knew!

GdHkSet1
02-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Ya. And right after that I got kicked out haha. A lady called and complained to the manager that I was fishing and she has "never seen me before so I probably am not a resident"...

guess i have to buy a house in there now!

Oct, man thats too bad, tell the lady your thinking about buying a house there but it depends on the fishing ha,

sodapop
02-02-2013, 02:26 AM
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/bird334/2012-08-19_10-43-39_272_zps524811ed.jpg
Last summer 3 cats like this, a 3 pound bass, a 2 pound crappie and countless bluegill and green sunfish in 3 hours of fishing. However it gets fished out
quick and it sucks, I do not mind ninja fishermen but you ninja people that use 12 fishing poles I hate you guys

Sublime-Steve
02-02-2013, 07:15 PM
man wtf r u thinking!!!!

Sublime-Steve
02-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Looks like im gonna have to talk to security now.. DONT POST **** ABOUT THIS LAKE!!!! POLICE WILL BE CALLED YOU WILL GET YOUR GEAR TAKEN

TRUST ME I KNOW...

tree
02-02-2013, 07:26 PM
The residents at this lake DO NOT like trespassers and have been recently started their own phone force to call in fishermen seen WITHOUT RESIDENCE PASSES.

Security will call the cops, don't go ninja and get your gear taken and a fat $$$$$ fine.

edit: I suggest the thread be deleted as well..

jpod
02-02-2013, 07:28 PM
I would erase this post asap

October
02-02-2013, 07:38 PM
You guys realize there are about 6 private lakes in menifee and anyone with Google maps can easily see where any body of water is? Calm down with the PM's no one is going to ruin your spot

Can I delete the post or does it have to be a mod? You guys are hilarious but obviously it ruffled some feathers. And for the sake of running into one of you by chance at a "lake" and you still being pissed off i would rather avoid that. so Lets have it deleted. But seriously, no reason to comment on the actual video since I never said any description in the video.

Sublime-Steve
02-02-2013, 07:57 PM
I lost my kool... but ive been fishing here for along time. and have seen the people with buckets and ocean poles show up way to often. Im not worried about a fellow BASSERMAN its the poachers who lurk this site who are trying to bring home meat for there 14 children. That's who im worried about. and as you know there's quite a few of those families around now.. Post a pic blur the background or something.. and if you see me out there say hi.. I wont punch u in the face

jpod
02-02-2013, 08:00 PM
u can delete it

October
02-02-2013, 08:07 PM
How the heck do I delete it I cant find the option anywhere

well I just deleted the post but cant find where to delete the whole thread. good lookin out boys. I got the excitement of my first GoPro video get the best of me haha

As a token of my appreciation, I will get you guys into Canyon Lake... deal?

jpod
02-02-2013, 08:15 PM
no problem and im down for a canyon lake bass trip what about u sublime steve pm me for details

October
02-02-2013, 08:19 PM
also I will be getting a permanent pass on monday for "the lake" so if you guys ever want to fish without worry, hit me up

tree
02-03-2013, 04:51 AM
also I will be getting a permanent pass on monday for "the lake" so if you guys ever want to fish without worry, hit me up

Word. Good lookin out. You'll notice some places just don't get talked about... And other places are never even mentioned... ;)

Sublime-Steve
02-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Kool man thanks alot.. we will have to set up a day to meet..even though we prob ran into each other before.

LBass1
02-03-2013, 06:39 AM
Your videos are worthless and all you end up doing is burning a spot. Don't you silly goofs ever learn. 1 day of fame and now your fishing spot is killed. You guys killed all the parks with the city park forum. Now you mention small spots just to get them burnt. This site should make u pay for the forums and maybe half the retards would be gone. You look lame in your picture by the way sublime Steve. I caught dink today! The fishing is wide open!

October
02-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Your videos are worthless and all you end up doing is burning a spot. Don't you silly goofs ever learn. 1 day of fame and now your fishing spot is killed. You guys killed all the parks with the city park forum. Now you mention small spots just to get them burnt. This site should make u pay for the forums and maybe half the retards would be gone. You look lame in your picture by the way sublime Steve. I caught dink today! The fishing is wide open!

I was wondering when the d bag fisherman were going to start showing up. sup dude. Umad bro?

jpod
02-05-2013, 09:40 PM
hell yeah man im down for that lets meet up and go fishing and lbass1 pull ur tampon out man lol he deleted the post very quick no need for gettin all mad its only fishin u sound like my old lady hahaha

bassoholic
02-06-2013, 05:14 AM
I would have to agree with these guys October (although some of them aren't very polite about it). The last thing you want to do is post a quality spot on here to some of these LURKERS. I guarantee as you were clicking the "post" botton, one of these clowns was on google maps already. Especially if it's an HOA pond or even a golf course pond, these newbs will be all over it. Sancho, his Hina, and 14 kids will be all over it. You're better off to share a spot like this with your buds and not an open forum. Spots like that are hard to find anymore.................enjoy the spot while it lasts.

Stalker Of Fish
02-06-2013, 05:46 PM
So a season pass can be bought if we want to shed our Ninja fishing clothes . How much do they charge?

sodapop
02-08-2013, 01:57 AM
Catch and realease only, hate people who keep the fish, main goal is to let kids catch fish there

marktamayo11
02-19-2013, 06:47 AM
:Rolls Eyes::Rolls Eyes:
man wtf r u thinking!!!!

October
02-19-2013, 12:34 PM
as far as I am aware, they do not sell season passes to the lake

flyhigh123
02-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Please take a look and vote if you have a chance.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?70902-Lurkers-and-this-site

October
02-19-2013, 01:27 PM
eh, im not about to pay for the ability to post on a forum. local Fishing information can be obtained elsewhere, this just happens to be convenient. And lurkers are lurker. Whether they just hop on the site and browse or make an account in 2 minutes and then continue just browsing and thats it makes no difference. In fact, thats what I did for years when I first started fishing. I never posted but browsed all the forums to obtain as much information as possible because I was new to the hobby and didnt know much. And I found that if I just lurked, it paid off more than asking questions because 9 times out of 10 the "seasoned" anglers would give wrong advice on purpose, or just give you crap for being new, or just be all cloak and dagger about everything you asked.

Lurkers will always be there. Poachers will always be there. And in hinesite, a private lake is a private lake and nobody should be fishing it except the people that pay into the HOA. Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

FKNChristopH
02-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Im down for a canyon lake trip. LOL i'll just bring my swimbait rod.

No stringers, buckets, spark plug weights, nut/bolt weights, or ocean rods.

*shakkaa*

October
02-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Canyon has been horrible lately. I have been throwing big swimmies lately there for not a single bite. And a 8 inch punker, alabama rig, SPRO 4inch swimbait, Huddleston, etc. None of my usual spots have anything. Senkos arent working, texas rigging anything isnt working, spinners, crank baits, etc etc etc. I think they are all really deep still. I havent seen a single bass in months which is really odd.

FKNChristopH
02-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Lets bust out the tubes, find the o2 rich spots and find the fish. Slow roll the hudd and wait for the *tick*

*Shakkaa*

October
02-19-2013, 02:51 PM
i only kayak. Not a fan of feet dangling in the water haha. I have a FF on my yak too. Just too dang cold to take it out and find the fish

flyhigh123
02-19-2013, 03:41 PM
eh, im not about to pay for the ability to post on a forum. local Fishing information can be obtained elsewhere, this just happens to be convenient. And lurkers are lurker. Whether they just hop on the site and browse or make an account in 2 minutes and then continue just browsing and thats it makes no difference. In fact, thats what I did for years when I first started fishing. I never posted but browsed all the forums to obtain as much information as possible because I was new to the hobby and didnt know much. And I found that if I just lurked, it paid off more than asking questions because 9 times out of 10 the "seasoned" anglers would give wrong advice on purpose, or just give you crap for being new, or just be all cloak and dagger about everything you asked.

Lurkers will always be there. Poachers will always be there. And in hinesite, a private lake is a private lake and nobody should be fishing it except the people that pay into the HOA. Its like the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't think of it like the ability to post. Many people takes forums like these for granted, like an entitlement, when it's really something we should appreciate and give back to support the forum. But everyone has their opinion.

Lurkers would not always be there, when there is a small barrier to entry. Why do you think you got blasted for posting the info? If everyone shared information, no one would care that you posted it, but of course that would be an ideal situation that wouldn't be met.

October
02-19-2013, 04:32 PM
I understand your logic. Its flawed though. Forums are always meant to be free, open discussion. If people are really concerned about poachers then quit posting and just start PMing each other. I really dont care but since other people do I deleted the thread contents. Once a forum starts requiring people to pay a fee to access certain areas, the web traffic will die down immediately. this includes lurkers AND helpful fisherman.

No one needs to give back anything. Let the forum die, it doesnt change the fishing. Anyone with google maps can see a body of water and go try and take fish from there. You have a noble purpose but its a fight you cant win.

iRavensfan
02-19-2013, 08:34 PM
LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Slap::Slap:

fishinarteest
02-20-2013, 09:53 AM
I don't think of it like the ability to post. Many people takes forums like these for granted, like an entitlement, when it's really something we should appreciate and give back to support the forum. But everyone has their opinion.

Lurkers would not always be there, when there is a small barrier to entry. Why do you think you got blasted for posting the info? If everyone shared information, no one would care that you posted it, but of course that would be an ideal situation that wouldn't be met.

Unfortunately dude I see your point. But you have to realize that, though we like to think that poachers are all dumb retards that only find out about fishing through this site, that's not true at all. If we find about certain places without the help of this site, ;then you better believe poachers will too. Some people seem to think. That this site is the sole purpose for poachers or something. In reality there are other forums, and even without forums there would still be a lot of poachers. I don't know how new to the sport you are, but trust me there were a lot of poachers around before forums were popular and those poachers just taught there children to be poachers, so now we have more of them. Funny thing is about this site is most people that lurk for along time then join, say they lurked because of all the haters. At this point its not a matter of making people pay to see the site, its a matter of dealing with the quality of people using the site . If you make people pay there will be its own set of problems to come with that. Your idea is good in theory but there's actually a very slim chance of it working in the long term( say 3,4,5 years from now) and the mods probably won't go for it.

vortec_cruiser
02-21-2013, 12:21 PM
i only kayak. Not a fan of feet dangling in the water haha. I have a FF on my yak too. Just too dang cold to take it out and find the fish

FF = Fish Fryer? :LOL: