PDA

View Full Version : Fred hall show

Wreched
01-28-2013, 02:58 PM
Has anybody been to the fred hall show in LB? I am wondering if they have stellar deals on gear? Going to check it out for the first time, and looking to score some gear at great prices.

Prowler_Tuber
01-28-2013, 03:16 PM
OUTSTANDING DEALS!!!! Make sure you go you wont regret it.

luckyjr21
01-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Dont get your hopes up last couple times I hve been there all i came out with some maxima and some spicy beef jerky , not as good as it use to be but if you know where to look you might score.

jowo
01-28-2013, 03:29 PM
either get their super early to get the deals that sell out, or get there super late, when guys are blowing out their inventory so they don't have to carry it back to their shops. Have found surprising deals at Jimmy's tackle on their clearance stuff the past couple of years, and Baja Fish Gear always has great prices, and a $25 off $100 coupon. If you have something specific you're looking for, make sure to ask. they often have to advertise and list manufacturer's list prices, but will sell it to you for less if you ask.

Wreched
01-28-2013, 03:30 PM
I mainly was looking for a new rod and some LC's i just purchased my rod and will be coming this week, but am thinking should i hold off and wait for the show? The rod is an 8'6 ugly stik I guess id be looking for a reel to i mean heck why not. haha