PDA

View Full Version : No rain on our parade, Slayed in the Rain. (1/26)

Prowler_Tuber
01-27-2013, 10:39 PM
What a day, it was raining hard on and off with light showers. I was using #8 Owner Mosquito Hooks with TROUT KING Jigs and Worms, 2 pound Izorline for me and 3lbs Maxima for Bring it fishing a 7'2" Gloomis GL2 we started off by TI and it was on. I was fishing with Bring It and FKNChristopH, we dialed into the fish within the first 30 min of the morning and the team work payed off, Anthony from Bite-ON was there showing a friend how to float tube and put them on a nice 5 pound brown, and that was the persons first fish ever, hope they bought a lotto ticket. We went in for our second limit pass at 9 and was back out on the water slaying it up. The wind picked up towards the later part of the day, Bring It scored a nice fish on the crank and we all called it a day. We were there from 6 till 3 we were all soaked but fishing in the rain at Irvine is always killer and yesterday was no difference. It was a good day on the water with the guys. Have a good week and enjoy.

http://youtu.be/CeYeFld_ea0

Carptain_Bao
01-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Great day for you guys, neat video like always, you make me wanna get back on the water now!

Prowler_Tuber
01-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Thanks it was awesome on Sat

OC ANGLER
01-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Looks like another awesome day on the water! Bite On!!!

Prowler_Tuber
01-28-2013, 07:02 AM
It was an awesome day I was hoping to make it back to the flats but there was so many fish on the chew that I never was able to even turn the corner to head down towards that direction. I forgot to say that there were also a lot of fish caught on spoons.

5150fishn
01-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Good job Diego! You guys slayed as usual. Love your vids bro!

Prowler_Tuber
01-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Good job Diego! You guys slayed as usual. Love your vids bro!

Thanks Dan, it was one of those old fashion good Vine days, just craziness in the rain!!!

Poxy Boggards
01-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Looks like you guys had the lake to yourself. Nice vid Diego!

Prowler_Tuber
01-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Looks like you guys had the lake to yourself. Nice vid Diego!

Thanks, I think 3 other tubers one in a Yak and some boats it was empty.

Hometown
01-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Sounds like a great time Im pissed I let a little rain keep me away.Great vid as all ways Diego.

Prowler_Tuber
01-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Sounds like a great time Im pissed I let a little rain keep me away.Great vid as all ways Diego.

It's wasn't too bad but yeah you know how it gets when it's on and damn the light was GREEN see you out there soon

vdubfiend
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
It's wasn't too bad but yeah you know how it gets when it's on and damn the light was GREEN see you out there soon
Hahahahaha nice
Can't wait to get out there this weekend