PDA

View Full Version : 1/26/13 Totally Tubular Report

FKNChristopH
01-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Short Report:
Wet: 0725 Dry: 1420
Temp: 55*F
Depth: 8-19
Kill count: 5, 10 released (1 3# Steelie)
Method of destruction: Trout king pink/bubblegum worm drenched in Bite-On Garlic.

Long report:
Fished with Diego and Scott. It was WFO. :LOL: Multiple fish landed and even more missed.

Diego's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CeYeFld_ea0#!

*shakkka*

BRING IT
01-27-2013, 06:32 AM
We done KILLED it SON! :Secret::Thumbs Up::Neener Neener:

InspectaDekz
01-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Good job Brah! Last video was awesome! I'm ready to watch the wfo fishing I missed on this weekend :( Pink color worms are putting in work!

FKNChristopH
01-27-2013, 08:51 AM
Inspectadekz, my gopro died on me after my first two fish. Not going to lie, my morning didn't start WFO like Scott's or Diego's but after my gopro died, my bite went stooooopid lol.

Scott, I already know. Bahahahah

*shakaaa*

Malosos82
01-27-2013, 08:55 AM
You guys were totally slaying it ur whole time in the water...Im glad I didn't poach the spot too bad when I came by you guys around 1030. How long are those rods u used? I have a u-boat and have a hell of a time using anything longer than 6ft...

FKNChristopH
01-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Malosos82, no worries brotha! Should of hung around lol. We don't bite. We just Bite-On bahahahah ummm I think Scott uses 8' and 7'6", Diego's are like 6'6"? I use nothing but 8 footers lol.

*shakkaaa*

5150fishn
01-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Nice report bro! You were fishing with good company. Congrats on another epic day at the Vine!

Prowler_Tuber
01-28-2013, 09:44 AM
You guys were totally slaying it ur whole time in the water...Im glad I didn't poach the spot too bad when I came by you guys around 1030. How long are those rods u used? I have a u-boat and have a hell of a time using anything longer than 6ft...

I use 2 7'2" Gloomis GL2, what were you fishing on? It was crazy huh, Im glad the wind didnt kick up till 3

vdubfiend
01-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Way to go
Thanks for the report
See you guys this weekend

Malosos82
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM
I use 2 7'2" Gloomis GL2, what were you fishing on? It was crazy huh, Im glad the wind didnt kick up till 3
I've been looking at Gloomis and Fenix rods but haven't decided which direction to go. I'm using a 6' Shimano Sojourn I got as a graduation present back in 00 (for my deep whole nightcrawler c-rigged with a 3/8 oz sliding egg :Big Smile:) and a 5'6" Shimano super ultra light that I've had since I was 6 years old from going to the eastern sierras for the rubber worms & such (split shotted).

I must admit, when i kicked past you guys I heard one of you say something about drop shotting and getting one after sticking twice once it hit the bottom. It made me add and extra splitter and my skunk shortly ended after that. I thought I was falling asleep when I saw how much you guys twitch the rods, but when I saw the results I'm a now a believer

Malosos82, no worries brotha! Should of hung around lol. We don't bite. We just Bite-On bahahahah ummm I think Scott uses 8' and 7'6", Diego's are like 6'6"? I use nothing but 8 footers lol.
I won't be so shy next time then...I was a bit hungover from things the night before and early morning, so I was just cracking up the whole time anyway

TroutOnly
02-02-2013, 01:43 PM
SLAY THEM TROUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,