PDA

View Full Version : WFO rain or shine

fishinkid
01-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Headed to corona today in the rain and man was it worth it. Got to the lake around 8:00 and right when I pulled up on of my buddy's hook into a big sturgeon on 2 pound test he fought him for like 20 minutes until he laid eyes on him then he snapped it off because he wanted to get into the hot trout bite.
We both started slaying the trout on a white B.line worm on a ball head I mean about as good as it gets. They were all beautiful trout and hard fighting. I landed a four pounder and very next cast I landed a 6 pounder back to back toads it was pretty cool. After Gary got his limit he took off so i went and picked up my friend from shore and we hit a different spot and it was just as good or even better. We ended the day with 9 trout 1 giant crappie for 22 pounds with a 6 pound toper not to bad. It does not matter where you go on the lake right now you will catch you limit so get out there rain or shine it's always good!!!!!

Socalbassmaster
01-26-2013, 08:24 PM
WFO huh? 9 fish huh LMAO

fishinkid
01-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Lol I'm not gonna say how many I actually caught so stop hating

fishinkid
01-26-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm not on the payroll?what are you talking about?

fishinkid
01-26-2013, 09:11 PM
Well I'm done posting on here for a while this site has kinda turned into a joke I post on here to help people out but this site is all haters now it's annoying

Armofisher818
01-26-2013, 09:23 PM
:Applause::Applause::Applause::Applause:

FKNChristopH
01-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Lolol^^, nice fish regardless though.

*shakkkaa*

TUNAVIC
01-27-2013, 08:57 AM
Awesome looking and sounding trip,Congrats,that was a nice crappie,love to catch those!

Cya TunaVic

etucker1959
01-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Well I'm done posting on here for a while this site has kinda turned into a joke I post on here to help people out but this site is all haters now it's annoying

Fishinkid don't give up!!! You give more and accurate reports about Corona THEN ANYBUDDY!!!!! Remember the number one rule about posting on FNN, YOU GOT TO BE THICK SKINNED AROUND HERE!!!!!! If being thick skin is not your style, do what I do. DON'T GET MAD GET EVEN!!!! In matching wits with alot of these people on here, is like taken advantage of an unarmed person. lol

jc7
01-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Well whatever he is doing or useing it is obviously working-Thanks for the info.

angelsfan951
01-27-2013, 11:17 AM
i dont see what the problem is here ... hes posting a legit report like many others on here. When ppl post about BITE ON no 1 seems to care or trout king lures, so whats wrong with him posting his bline worms???? i actually apreciate every1s report it doesnt matter what company they work for or if they get free stuff from them just to advertise for them to each their own. Hes not making up reports and telling u to go purchase his product, who ever decided to do that, well thats on them. Lets keep all the bashing off from the forums plz. its open to who ever wants to contribute!!! BTW way to slay out there. keep the reports coming

Pudd Legend
01-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Yes I'll admit he's pumping up corona plus his baits but its a public forum. Catch fish anywhere somebody's gonna hate. I hate to admit I kinda get sour too when someone slaying in my face. Thanks for the report Fishinkid. At least we know something's biting versus no report at all.

Hotbite909
01-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Fishinkid, congrats on those nice slobs! Just keep catching and reporting because it is alway good to hear about a good fishing trip. I know your reports are legit because I pour my own and use that same bait. It is awesome designed bait for trout. Maybe people should try some and they will find out for themselves. So don't even sweat the drama. Keep your reports coming!

Rot8
01-27-2013, 05:35 PM

Don't let them get you down kid. I have seen you fish for years. You definitely have skills. I appreciate your knowledge and info and wish I could be half the fisherman you are. I have been chasing toads for years and wish I could catch one of those you display on a regular basis. Anyways, don't be surprised if I PM you someday to get some private lessons. Your postings are always appreciated. Keep it up.

fishinkid
01-28-2013, 07:28 AM
Thank you everybody for the support it is really appreciated and means allot!!!

Poxy Boggards
01-28-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the report Fishinkid! Wish I could have made it out there before the storm, sounds like the fish were chewing the paint of the boat...LOL Keep those reports coming, and see you on the water!