PDA

View Full Version : Stocking joke at Hansen cement hole cont!

HBAR
01-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Well they stocked this hole yesterday but instead of the usual 8 net drops they only did 4, so there's enough fish to feed the bass and the birds. Was out there today in my tube didn't get hit at all, but I did manage to find some lures, swivels, weights, and hooks on the rope holding one of the red balls. When I was about to leave I saw one person land one, he was the only one I saw out of about 30 people that were there catch one.

Cartman
01-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Well they stocked this hole yesterday but instead of the usual 8 net drops they only did 4, so there's enough fish to feed the bass and the birds. Was out there today in my tube didn't get hit at all, but I did manage to find some lures, swivels, weights, and hooks on the rope holding one of the red balls. When I was about to leave I saw one person land one, he was the only one I saw out of about 30 people that were there catch one.
That's enough to leave the bass and cormorants hungry if you ask me.

geedavell
01-25-2013, 04:53 AM
You can float tube in there?
The wife wants to go see the grandkids in Sunland. i was thinking about trying this place to kill some time. i didn't know you could float tube.
Do you need a liufe jacket?

PokerFish
01-25-2013, 03:41 PM
You can float tube in there?
The wife wants to go see the grandkids in Sunland. i was thinking about trying this place to kill some time. i didn't know you could float tube.
Do you need a liufe jacket?

Yes, you need a life jacket

HBAR
01-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Yes you need it and they make you wear it, unlike other places where you can just drag it behind you