PDA

View Full Version : Best way to organize your tackle?

fishermanx14
01-23-2013, 03:46 PM
I found my self with a bass pro 3600 back pack and 10 3600 tackle boxes....there are two compartments and on the bottom i have stuff for panfish and trout and in the top compartment i have stuff for bass and striper. I have two separate boxes in each compartment for terminal stuff......its not very economical and i want to stay organized but i find it hard with the current method i am using... i guess the real question is by lure type? by fish you are targeting? any other methods welcome hahaha

Thanks,
Christian

Poxy Boggards
01-23-2013, 04:01 PM
I'd say organize by target species or at minimum Salt and fresh. I too have an organization issue, but my problem is how to get my tackle into an organized format that transports well between boat, float tube and kayak. It's always nice to have things nice and organized, good luck!

fishermanx14
01-23-2013, 04:04 PM
I'd say organize by target species or at minimum Salt and fresh. I too have an organization issue, but my problem is how to get my tackle into an organized format that transports well between boat, float tube and kayak. It's always nice to have things nice and organized, good luck!

ya no kidding, ill need it hahah

Cartman
01-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Man, I am always reorganizing. That's part of the fun of fishing...or it might as well be.