PDA

View Full Version : Trout plant 1/22/13

pyramidrose
01-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey everyone, we got our Trout Plant late yesterday afternoon. Do know if it's gonna be a regular thing but the driver said he couldn't give us the exact amount. I do know it was the big truck and the trout were huge!

dantwenty2
01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Was there yesterday from open til close. The day was terribly slow until a shiny truck showed up at the ramp. Tossed a panther martin to limit on 1.5lb to 2.0lb trout in about 45 mins. Began tossing swimbaits and landed a 7lb striper just 20 minutes before close.

Cartman
01-23-2013, 07:43 PM
Was there yesterday from open til close. The day was terribly slow until a shiny truck showed up at the ramp. Tossed a panther martin to limit on 1.5lb to 2.0lb trout in about 45 mins. Began tossing swimbaits and landed a 7lb striper just 20 minutes before close.

Good tip. Thanks.

Cartman
01-23-2013, 08:06 PM
Hey everyone, we got our Trout Plant late yesterday afternoon. Do know if it's gonna be a regular thing but the driver said he couldn't give us the exact amount. I do know it was the big truck and the trout were huge!

Doesn't Pyramid only get the regular DFW trout plant?

Socalbassmaster
01-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Doesn't Pyramid only get the regular DFW trout plant?

From what i know Yes they only get DFW trout HOWEVER they recieve a larger amount of them and average bigger size trout because of the lakes size and striper population.