PDA

View Full Version : 2 timing at the MID,Late report

trail blazer
01-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Made it up there at abought 10 am,,,,,,,,,,,Great to see you mark and tammy,,,,,,,,,

Ziped out to the island ,,,,,,,mised 2 tugs on the troll rigs flatlined,,,,,,,,,came back towards the channel and ran over a huge school with fish posted up all around,m,,,,,,,,,,,then both rods go down,,,,,,,,,a double double,,,,,3 1lbrs and 1 almost 5lb GREEN CARP:mad:,,,,,,KNOCK,D,,M IN THE HEAD WITH THE GREEN CARP CLUB,,LOL,,,,J/K,,,Stunk the boat up real bad,but o well,,,,,,,headed out a little deeper and started marking fish and bait suspended over really deep water ,,,,,,suspended at abought 50ish feet,,,,STRIPERS,,,,Headed on in and picked up CU,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,AA,,,,,,,Then headed back out and splashed the D/R,,,,,,,,,In 1 hr had 4 hookups and farm,d them all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,had 1 stuck really good and I was working him in then i handed the rod to AA so i could steer the boat away from the point,,,,,,,,,,,tHen he screws that one up and looses another one,,,,,lol anyway i had been wanting to try out my new trolling motor<55lb thrust minn cota power drive> so we tied on some swimbaits and proceded to make circles in and out of the channel hoping for a PIG!,,,,,,,Didnt happen but the troll motor work,d great 2 hrs straight and still almost a full charge on the batt:Big Grin:,,,,,,,,,,,loaded the boat at 3 and headed in,,,,,,,,,,,Was a great day,,,,,,,,,,,,,,got my band,,,got to hang out with some old strange,AND learn,d some more abought down rigging,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOB ,,,I gotta get some better releases,,,,MINE SUCK!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I got some on the way now,,,,,then its ON!!!!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

flyhigh123
01-20-2013, 06:30 PM
great report

for the releases i've been testing the paperclip/rubber band combo. seems to be working well, but need to test it on more fish hitting it.