PDA

View Full Version : The missing report January 18th???

cutbait
01-19-2013, 06:23 PM
I could swear that my best of the bestest fishing buddies hit Pyramid yest. I could also swear that he invited a boat hore that sat in my seat on said boat.

I could also swear I heard stories of multiple striper hookups and subsequent farm jobs by the horeing boat seat thief????

I could also swear I was told of MULTIPLE GREEN CARP being landed be my fishing buddy????

Maybe it was a dream.

A dream where a two timing fishing partner and a back stabbing boat hore getting their just deserved catching Largemouth INSTEAD of striper and karma was just while I slaved away for the man

:Evil:

MikesOcean
01-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Too funny!!!You need to go back to the pumphouse with him to bring your morale back up!!! haha

Double A
01-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I for one can not stand two timing besty's,,,

Or back stabbing boat hore's

I bet that dirty BH farted on YOUR seat too

cutbait
01-19-2013, 06:52 PM
I for one can not stand two timing besty's,,,

Or back stabbing boat hore's

I bet that dirty BH farted on YOUR seat too

How dare you?

Just tell me you guys didnt drop shot or sight fish together?

That would break me

Double A
01-19-2013, 08:42 PM
We drop shot power mice for the planters : )

In all seriousness, TB nailed some LMB on the troll b4 I showed up,,,
One was about 5 lbs (all returned SAFELY )

It was a tough day,,, got a few pull downs on the down rigger,,,
But nothing stuck.

Still nice just to be on the h2o with a good buddy

TB's new boat is NICE

Thanks for the invite buddy

TroutOnly
01-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Greencarp!!!!!!!!!!!!............................. ........lol............................

trail blazer
01-20-2013, 03:21 PM
lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,report coming up!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im a mormon,,lol,,,,,,,,,old school 2 timing

HawgZWylde
01-20-2013, 03:31 PM
lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,report coming up!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now im a mormon,,lol,,,,,,,,,old school 2 timing

Uh oh, we have a polygamist amongst us. Wait, that's not polygamy, it's adultery. Hey, it'll make a good reality show. That seems to be the norm these days...