PDA

View Full Version : Made some stickies for a friend

troutsniffer
01-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Peel and stick, gloss white decals!
I have a bunch left like these. Selling this lot of 4 decals for $8.00 plus .45 shipping
Use it on tackle box, boat, rod holders ect! I take paypal and mail them out the next morning.

If your looking for other designs or custom stuff just pm me!

beethao
01-17-2013, 11:14 PM
what are the dimensions? I'm really interested in the shimano sticker.

troutsniffer
01-18-2013, 12:01 AM
what are the dimensions? I'm really interested in the shimano sticker.

7" x 1.10" I'd rather sell the lot as in the picture or check out the link below.

Here's a set of three Shimanos, any color from my chart for $6 If you need diff dimensions just leave me a pm.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320982897120?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Lady Quagga
01-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Hmm, quick question - are you a licensed manufacturer of branded merchandise?

Stormcrow
01-18-2013, 02:18 PM
Hmm, quick question - are you a licensed manufacturer of branded merchandise?

Like Herpes, Quagga is still painful and just wont go away...Perhaps we should i should have the IRS come down and crawl up Quaggas *** with a microscope and see how "legit" he is.

Those are some nice decals bro. Very well done. Hope you sell a bunch :-)

Lady Quagga
01-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Like Herpes, Quagga is still painful and just wont go away...Perhaps we should i should have the IRS come down and crawl up Quaggas *** with a microscope and see how "legit" he is.

Those are some nice decals bro. Very well done. Hope you sell a bunch :-)

Your statement is rather telling....Crow sweetie, did you end up braiding hair in prison for income tax evasion?

I'm just making sure counterfeit products aren't being sold on FNN. Considering your stance, you seem to not mind.

fishead
01-18-2013, 02:57 PM
Hahajahaha
:Cool:

Poxy Boggards
01-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Be careful is my only advice to the OP. Selling non licenced merchandice can get you into some pretty serious trouble. Making stickers for yourself and your friends is one thing, but selling them on a public forum is probably illegal. Not trying to bust your balls by any means, but big brother is watching, even more then you may realize.

Stormcrow
01-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Yep....better beware of the White Decal police. They are everywhere! You may end up in a Turkish prison. In fact I am convinced they have a FISHING NETWORK task force all set up to come down here and bust your ***!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

People here make me laugh.

Lady Quagga
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Yep....better beware of the White Decal police. They are everywhere! You may end up in a Turkish prison.

Now prison references? Seems my initial suspicions regarding your incarceration may be correct....

....so did you give it up freely? Or did you make them fight for it?

Stormcrow
01-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Now prison references? Seems my initial suspicions regarding your incarceration may be correct....

....so did you give it up freely? Or did you make them fight for it?

I made them work for it...but I doubt you would understand as ANY kind of sex is probably completely foreign to you. :Envious:

Have a nice day. Use that cream...that rash will go away.