PDA

View Full Version : cucamonga creek and lytle creek questions

sktruth
01-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Last time i went up to lytle creek middle fork, i couldn't find the water. Sounds wierd, i know. I use to fish the middle fork alot and then the last time it was gone. Does anyone know if they diverted the water?

My other question is i haven't been to cucamonga creek in a while, and i've never seen any fish up there. Has anyone fished cucamonga creek, or seen any fish up there?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

sktruth
01-17-2013, 06:44 PM
not 1 response? i would have thought someone would have some info....

Last time i went up to lytle creek middle fork, i couldn't find the water. Sounds wierd, i know. I use to fish the middle fork alot and then the last time it was gone. Does anyone know if they diverted the water?

My other question is i haven't been to cucamonga creek in a while, and i've never seen any fish up there. Has anyone fished cucamonga creek, or seen any fish up there?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Cbell386
01-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Cucamonga Creek-is still dead-I live a block below & used to fish there all the time-below the stream for stockers & above for wild ones-after the fires they all died out & my understanding is it is not on the approved plant list (I have talked to several people that have "suggested" that someone has re-introduced some trout in it) I attempt to drop a line in it every year-just on the hope-so far nothing. Lytle creek was just approved again (12/2012) for stocking-so hopefully if the druggies & drunks stay away we can fish this again.

teejay
01-21-2013, 12:00 PM
My son had the door window of his car busted out on L.C. recently –right on the main road. There were no valuables inside the car but the glove box was riffled through.:Sad: