09-05-2007, 05:34 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6807634

Baseballer44
09-05-2007, 05:37 PM
:roll: love it

Brad100
09-05-2007, 06:29 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_6807634

"DENVER—A 20-year government effort to restore the population of an endangered native trout in Colorado has made little progress because biologists have been stocking some of the waterways with the wrong fish, a new study says....."

Just another example of our incompetent government!!! Lord save us!

:bang:

sansou
09-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Interesting read....but I do find it ironic this in the saltwater section of FNN!

Ha ha!!

City Dad
09-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Interesting read....but I do find it ironic this in the saltwater section of FNN!

Ha ha!!

Oh, Sansou, Sansou, Sansou... there are sea-run cutts - they just lack the publicity (and size) of their rainbow cousins.

Another thing about cutthroats - they are the only salmanoid in the lower 48 which is native to rivers flowing to the Pacific and rivers flowing to the Atlantic. That is to say, this species (and it's sub-species) is older than the drainages it inhabits today as a "native."

Perhaps you might want to give trout fishing a shot sometim, Sansou... It can be very rewarding.

ghetto dad
09-05-2007, 08:03 PM

Ha ha!!

Oh, Sansou, Sansou, Sansou... there are sea-run cutts - they just lack the publicity (and size) of their rainbow cousins.

Another thing about cutthroats - they are the only salmanoid in the lower 48 which is native to rivers flowing to the Pacific and rivers flowing to the Atlantic. That is to say, this species (and it's sub-species) is older than the drainages it inhabits today as a "native."

Perhaps you might want to give trout fishing a shot sometim, Sansou... It can be very rewarding.

dang, sansou got OWNED ( "owned" is the registered trademark of hitts)

sansou
09-05-2007, 08:29 PM
Wow, sea-run cutties in Colorado!?!?!

I guess I'll stick to carp fishing.....

Hawk
09-05-2007, 11:07 PM
I thought I posted it in the Freshwater section Sansou. Thanks for pointing out my mistake as if I am a fool. Geez, since I have been here since 2004 you would think I would NEVER f-up!

Yet another reason I read the reports less and less...

City Dad
09-06-2007, 06:59 AM
Wow, sea-run cutties in Colorado!?!?!

Sansou supports socialized health care!!!

sansou
09-06-2007, 08:49 AM
I thought I posted it in the Freshwater section Sansou. Thanks for pointing out my mistake as if I am a fool. Geez, since I have been here since 2004 you would think I would NEVER f-up!

Yet another reason I read the reports less and less...

I wasn't trying to expose your mistake, rather, I found it funny that the article speaks of a misidentification of fish, and this thread was mistakenly also posted in the wrong section.... Just found it funny, not at your expense.

But since you now point out you've been a member since 2004.....get with the program!!!

Ha ha!!

ninjaturtle420
09-07-2007, 01:15 AM
thats funny

Fisher-of-Men
10-03-2007, 08:35 AM

Ha ha!!

Yes this was an interesting read; but why is it in the Saltwater section?? :?

Fisher-of-Men

CASTAWAY
10-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Ooooops..... :D