PDA

View Full Version : Trout plant today 1/11/13

pyramidrose
01-11-2013, 07:49 PM
We got our Trout Plant today of 2000 lbs. Come get'em!!

cutbait
01-11-2013, 09:04 PM
We got our Trout Plant today of 2000 lbs. Come get'em!!

Thanks Tammy...

You do know your broadcast of the ton of candy bars will only further agitate
The unsatisfied with anything crowd dont you

seal
01-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks Tammy...

You do know your broadcast of the ton of candy bars will only further agitate
The unsatisfied with anything crowd dont you

Agitates the crap out of me, Silverwood didn't get it's plant:Big Grin:.

Before somebody takes me too seriously, weather I'm sure screwed up everything last week, glad somebody got some candybars.

cutbait
01-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Agitates the crap out of me, Silverwood didn't get it's plant:Big Grin:.

Before somebody takes me too seriously, weather I'm sure screwed up everything last week, glad somebody got some candybars.

For sure. This cold snap has me sittin on my butt watching duck dynasty waiting for football.

Id rather be fishin

trail blazer
01-12-2013, 07:07 PM
i finally had a chance to get up to the mid fri,,,but wouldnt ya know it,,,,,,,grapevine closed!,,,,,SUCK,D!

Had to settle for P,BAITING up some candy bars

pyramidrose
01-13-2013, 07:03 AM
Hey TB looking forward to seeing you and Cutbait. Haven;t seen alot of the regulars, since my stupid accident.

Mark

trail blazer
01-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Hey TB looking forward to seeing you and Cutbait. Haven;t seen alot of the regulars, since my stupid accident.

Mark
So glad to hear your doing better Mark.

See ya soon,,,,,,,,,,i need a good dry day to get my NEW boat up there and get it banded,,,,,,,you know how the YAHOOS are at the quag inspection trl,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,same deal with c,bait and his NEW boat,,,,,,,,,,,,im sure that within the next cpl weeks we,l both be there ,,,see ya soon.

PS,

No MOTOCROSSING for you!

SCOTT.

ghost2uu
01-13-2013, 11:30 AM
You mean the truck driver told you how many pounds were stocked??? THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!! LOL