PDA

View Full Version : toon rigging check it out!

matt duarte
09-05-2007, 01:02 PM
i found this site it has pretty good info on toon rigging and a bunch of sweet setups to look at. this site got me wanting a live well and it shows you a bunch of how to's
http://www.bass-n-tubes.com/gallery/rigging

BakoBassin
09-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I've been on that site for years. I don't post there much anymore though. I'm fish24 there. I've fished with some of those guys a few times. Very good fisherman.

I fished the Clear Lake Open that they do one year. I believe 03 or 04. Maybe some of us could do a trip up there this next May.

eldo69
09-05-2007, 01:20 PM
i found this site it has pretty good info on toon rigging and a bunch of sweet setups to look at. this site got me wanting a live well and it shows you a bunch of how to's
http://www.bass-n-tubes.com/gallery/rigging

ha ha man, didnt u just get a pontube?

Z-TUNAKILLER
09-05-2007, 01:30 PM
STOP ALREADY :bang:.... PLEASE NO MORE F*#%KING TUBE/TOON RIGGING PIC'S :eyepop: ..I JUST WANT TO GO FISHING :bfish: :bblfish:

... NOT END UP WITH TOON... READY FOR A SPACE MISSION :titanic: ...........LMFAO :rofl:

NOT ... KEEP POSTING.... WHO NEEDS SLEEP ???? :tired: :shock: :smash:

Z :beer: :thumb:

FISH ON !

Ronira
09-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey Matt, you might want to practice a little. lol That's the site I first got the idea of tooning for bass from about 2 to 3 years ago. Those guys know whats up. I'd like to fish with them sometime. I was raised in No Cal.

matt duarte
09-05-2007, 02:17 PM
ya that site is sweet...nodout im going to need pratice before i start moding everything...

i like how they have step by step pix on how to mount fishfinders and other cool gagets

wonder why they all mostly use the versa vessel???

BakoBassin
09-05-2007, 02:24 PM
wonder why they all mostly use the versa vessel???
Those guys swear by them. At $1000 apiece, they oughta be good..

matt duarte
09-05-2007, 02:32 PM
ya thats true i think they need a better look for 1000 bucks though to me they kinda look plain

Ronira
09-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Any of the good ones cost alot now though. I've never seen one of the versa vessels first hand, wonder what the deal is.