PDA

View Full Version : Seal Beach or Bolsa Chica? Decisions!!!

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
01-06-2013, 07:46 PM
So I haven't hit the beaches in a while. Last time I went out was with Josh and he took home a legal. Always nice when ya catch fish. Anyways, I just renewed my license and was wondering where I should go. I have never been to Bolsa Chica in between the jetties so I'm not entirely sure what I am looking for. I wanted to try out a new spot but I may just go back to my old honey hole at seal beach Jetty. It would be nice if I could get some info if anyone has gone out recently. Thanks everyone!

Wingnut
01-07-2013, 12:24 PM
I haven't fished either of those locations in a long time, but it's always nice to fish a new location. :Idea:
So I vote for fishing somewhere you've never fished before. :Wink:

iLLest
01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
X2 for exploring new areas...thats half the fun!
Drive up and down the coast as far or as close as you wish and give that spot that you have passed by a couple of times a shot. You know, that spot that makes you say to yourself "that spot looks real fishy" but you just pass by it without giving it a shot. Go for it and lets see what happens. Sometimes breaking away from that routine we have and trying out new places opens our eyes to better things. :Wink: