PDA

View Full Version : Bite On

Cartman
01-05-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm not connected in any way with the BiteOn making people. I got two bottles of BiteOn at Sport Chalet using a $10.00 gift certificate I got from their rewards program because I had read so much about it on FNN. I figured it was all hype posted by the guys who make the stuff, but it didn't cost me anything so I got some. I didn't think it had much smell, and I didn't think it stayed on the worm very well so I didn't use it. But last week at Glen Helen I decided to give it a try, and by golly it worked and worked really well. I hooked up right away twice after dipping in the BiteOn. I tried the garlic and roe, and both seemed to work real well. I guess I'm posting this as sort of an apology for my skepticism. That stuff really does seem to work. The end.

elfarolitojr03
01-05-2013, 06:58 PM
I was on the same boat. Never believed in it, and just thought it was the bite on guys saying its really good but i was proven wrong. Used it today at the vine and within an hour i had my limit. Used mice tails dipped in bite on garlic, and on my first cast i caught a fish. Its a very good product. I just bought the lip ripperz hatchery dust two days ago and tried it and didn't work out for me, maybe next time or at a different location. Good to know there will be at least another two people satisfied with bite on.

Cartman
01-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm thinking that the Biteon is not as oil based as some trout dips. I have some that is like vaseline it's so greasy, and the scent really stays on the bait. But with the water as cold as it is now I wonder if the scent gets into the water well with heavily oil based scents. Though the Biteon doesn't seem to stay on the bait for long it may be less oil based and disperse well in the water.

angelsfan951
01-05-2013, 10:48 PM
i have a bottle of garlic and roe and never noticed a different. Its in my backpack but i dont use it as i havnt noticed my fish ratio go up

gamekiller
01-06-2013, 05:19 AM
i have a bottle of garlic and roe and never noticed a different. Its in my backpack but i dont use it as i havnt noticed my fish ratio go up

x2.......just a hassle to deal with

iloveGarick
01-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Cool. BiteOn, you say? And $10 for 2 bottles at Sport Chalet? so maybe like $5 for 1, right? Thanks for the tip, I think I'll go check it out.

phishin phool
01-06-2013, 12:07 PM
On tough days Bite-On has been the difference maker for me....good stuff and good people running the company. I recommend it!

Poxy Boggards
01-11-2013, 04:07 PM
I have had days when the Bite-On made all the difference.

That is why I use it, it works!

Troutin Man
01-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Angelsfan...you are brave to leavw BieOn in your backpack. The smell isn't overpowering, but may keep the "other" fish in the sea away.

5150fishn
01-11-2013, 04:40 PM
From the first time I tried it I have been a believer. This stuff definatley works.