PDA

View Full Version : Rod Building Power Wrapper, thread, guides, mixing cups, cork, etc. etc. ETC!!

sapdawg11
01-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Hi guys,

I've got a special one here that is hard to let go of, but it's time to pass the torch...

Living in a small apartment and wanting to dive into the world of rod building was a problem of mine a few years back. Factory power wrappers required a pretty big area and significant effort to setup and take down. Not to mention finding a place to store all of the tools and supplies required to get the job done. So I struck out on my own and decided to by a power wrapper kit and design the thing myself. What I came up with has served me well for years now and has produced some really fantastic rods (if I must say so myself!!). And with baby, job and life on top of life on top of life, watching the thing sit in my closet is just stupid. Someone should be enjoying this thing.

Comes with:

FOLDABLE and POWERED wrapping table, collapsible legs, motor and rollers- The table is hinged and secured with wingnuts which means that it fits in a broom closet and sets up in a few minutes when you're ready to play.
Drying rheostat - set the rheostat dial and the motor will turn until your epoxy is dry and smooth.
Thread, thread and more THREAD - An absolute TON of colors in both NCP and CP.
Color preserver, cups, tools, cork etc. - the odds and ends you need to wrap.
Guides, guides and more guides
Storage drawers and a variety of plano boxes

The thread alone would run you a few hundred bucks to compile but I really want to see this go to a good home where it's going to get used. I'm looking for $150 for everything. I'll load this thread up with a bundle of pics some time tomorrow but if you want to see the setup before then, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Many thanks for looking!!

ogrich31
01-03-2013, 01:10 AM
I'll take it. Pm'd.

sapdawg11
01-03-2013, 09:55 AM
SOLD!! Enjoy buddy and put them titanium SiC guides to good use!!!!! More fire sales coming soon...stay tuned

FKNChristopH
01-03-2013, 01:22 PM
If I would of seen this yesterday, good come up!

*shakkaa*

OC ANGLER
01-04-2013, 03:23 AM
damn ... earley bird got the worm .... i would of swooped on this myself

5150fishn
01-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Man did I miss a deal on this one! I hate seeing this stuff late! Lol

Poxy Boggards
01-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Hey Aaron,

If the deal falls through for any reason, I will take this off of your hands. LMK