PDA

View Full Version : Lobster Report Card Returns On-Line...Try It

Saba Slayer
01-02-2013, 08:22 PM
I just returned my Lobster Report Card On-line and it was easy...No stamps to buy or mail box to drive to.
https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/LicenseNeedsHarvestReporting
Use your last name and date of birth and that brings up your info. You have a GO ID # near the top of your Report Card. You type in your GO ID #, then make your choices and then type in your report card info...even a computer dummy like me can do it!!!
Happy New Year...Thanks for the sorely needed data!
Jim / Saba Slayer

trlrtrsh67
01-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Awesome, thanks for the link. Turned in my count, got a confirmation #, and hopefully will avoid the fee for no report when I buy a new one. Just wish I had something better than "ZEROS" to report! O well, new year, new report card....maybe I can throw some "ONES" into the important column!!

murrieta angler
01-03-2013, 04:45 PM
Easy Breezy! :Smile:
Thanks,
Robert
<><

murrieta angler
01-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Awesome, thanks for the link. Turned in my count, got a confirmation #, and hopefully will avoid the fee for no report when I buy a new one. Just wish I had something better than "ZEROS" to report! O well, new year, new report card....maybe I can throw some "ONES" into the important column!!

I noticed that you don't have to report, if you had no catches.

SnoopyFishOn
01-07-2013, 01:20 PM
thanks you saved me a stamp

PTN
01-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks for this, almost forgot to report mine and made it easier then sending it in.

-Peter

trlrtrsh67
01-09-2013, 10:55 PM
I noticed that you don't have to report, if you had no catches.

I may have missed that. The way I read it, you have to turn in the report no matter what the counts are or you cant purchase a new report card for 2013. Maybe they'll feel bad for me and give me a reduced rate on a new report card in return for the wasted fuel for the boat and truck!

BALLERONBUDGET
01-10-2013, 07:48 PM
u can still buy 2013 without hving to turn it in..its prob more for research n survey purposes. send by email or snail stamp mail .... its kinda like those photoradar tix they keep sending me....(hey guess it nvr got to my address, n u want me to plead guilty without me signing a promise to appear in court first???? hope they dont mlpa my hoop spots and add my bugs to endagered species..

WAHBAM
01-12-2013, 08:06 PM
I also reported mine even though I didn't catch anything. Sucks not having a boat...