PDA

View Full Version : Basstackledepot 25% sale today only! Get your new Saros, Stradic Ci4 today!

dkinla
01-01-2013, 12:01 PM
www.basstackledepot.com

ask and you shall receive :LOL:

check out their website... there's no promo code needed... almost everything they have is 25% off for today only I think...

free shipping on orders over $50, but there is CA tax since they're in CA though...

still, for user Hometown: why not get the new Saros reel for the same price as the new Symetre reel now? :Wink:

and as for user Simply_P: here's your chance to get the Stradic Ci4 for $149 and up... not too shabby...

while supplies last... they don't carry a lot of stock of each model

anyways, hope all my FNNers here have a happy and healthy new year!

jaggerbub
01-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Ooooh.... Killer deal on the luckycrafts. Thanks!

Hometown
01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Thanks dkinla just ordered the ci4 1000 I all ready have the 2000 and love it

Cadillyak
01-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Thank you my friend. Your hard work is greatly appreciated and many can benefit from it. Way to look out! Thanks again.

Frequent Flyer
01-01-2013, 01:01 PM
love the links dude, just wanted to let you know! Saves me more cash for gas!

dkinla
01-01-2013, 01:20 PM
great to hear my fellow FNNers are saving some $

I couldn't resist either and picked up a couple more Lucky Craft 110 flash minnows, a couple spools of fluoro/braid line, and a couple other items to get the free shipping...

jaggerbub
01-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Awesome. Just bought 7 new lc's. Picked up a couple of the colors i could never find at my local tackle shop. And for about half the price as well... Thanks again for the savings! Keep posting the deals you find.

dkinla
01-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Awesome. Just bought 7 new lc's. Picked up a couple of the colors i could never find at my local tackle shop. And for about half the price as well... Thanks again for the savings! Keep posting the deals you find.

Really nice! Yeah I picked up 5 LCs last time they were on sale. Noticed they got some hard to find colors back in stock this time so picked up a couple more!

Are u going to switch out the treble hooks on these LCs for use in the surf? I believe these come in the red label boxes that are meant more for freshwater. Anyways, I have the Owner Stinger 36 size 4 treble hooks that are coated for saltwater use that I'm going to replace the hooks with.

Also, I wanted you guys to checkout the Ego S2 Landing nets. They're really great.. Handles extend.. And the net floats too in case u have a mishap! The PVC net head is also really nice. You can choose 3 different sizes. Can't beat this price anywhere. I have the medium size and its great.

jaggerbub
01-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Dkinla: I picked up a few of the trout patterns in the 128 and 110 to throw at stripers and a couple of sammys in that color as well. I also got a couple american shad for the duct that i've done well with in the past few trips. Got enought sw lc's for the surf so won't need to change out hooks.