PDA

View Full Version : Smart teamtrolltoon report

trollmiester
12-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Arrived at eight am on saturday launched and ancored down on fresh mackrael.bad news pontonn catches me stiring the coffe with my mackraek knife which i was slicing and diceing.he would not drink the coffee,hey looked good tome lolol.he catches five catfish and me just one.saw hometown crew having a blast trolling. Its ten thirty now and we have fished 2 and half hours with luts of fun and laughes.we both look up and the clouds were dark.we agreed and got the boat out and secure on the trailer.just as we pulled up to the tackle shop its starts pouring rain,we made a smart move to leave when we did.high light was wearing a blue edison jacket i found the week before that i had found half mile down the road in the middle of the street. Also stoped at zankou chicken in anahiem on the way home,sorry terryi will find a new spoon at the salvation army next time to stirr the coffe.happy new year everybody and thanx for reading.teamtrolltoon out,lolololol

Hometown
12-30-2012, 10:01 AM
great report Chris all ways good to see you and Terry on the water.

fishincrave
12-30-2012, 12:06 PM
hey nothing wrong with stirring coffee with mackerel knife ... Just sayin

Sean

PONTOON
12-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Trolly,

While I was talking to you on the phone at 5:30am it looked like we had a short window of fishing time before the rain came in and it turned out to be a pretty good day on the water. It's always fun to see our extended family at the tackle shop and our Team 57 friends.:Cool:

Now as far as stirring the coffee with the mackerel knife............No problem at all.......kinda gives it a flavor all it's own.:LOL:

Thanks again for picking me up Buddy!:Thumbs Up:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm200/TeamTrolltoon/121229-Irvine%20Lake/IMG_0919_zps71f152b6.jpg

troutdog
12-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Quick kitty slay to beat the rain, wtg guys!

Trollyjava! :LOL:

TD

OC ANGLER
12-30-2012, 11:43 PM
hahaha ... mmmmm mack flavored coffee ...yum

Troutman65
12-31-2012, 09:42 AM
zankou chicken in anahiem is good stuff . to funny about the coffee .

TaperSteve
12-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Might want to keep that secret recipe under lock and key otherwise you just might see Folgers coming out with their new blend "Mackeral Roast".

Trolly - Thats the same way I lay my rods across the boat when fishing for cats with an open bail.

TS

5150fishn
12-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Nice quick session for the kitty slayers! Glad to hear you guys had some decent luck and got off the water before the wet stuff. I don't know what to say about the Mackeral flavered coffee! Lol

Wingnut
12-31-2012, 05:46 PM
Trolly, you're too much buddy... :Big Smile:
Reminds me of the time when I put a couple drop of ProCure in Mike's (Bones) coffee. :LOL:
Happy New Year Team TrollToon. :Big Grin: