PDA

View Full Version : SARL artificial thursday

TKCastle
12-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Ralphy Boy and I got to the lake at 545, asked the money man where the hot spot was for the newbie since I never fished this lake before. He proceeded to tell me "sandy beach by the street lights" right on lets go. Ralphy then remembered the bubble hole was a good spot the last time he came here 3 years ago so we posted right next to it.

We had the lines in the water right at day break and didn't get a thing all morning till we relocated about 100 yards right of the B-hole. Started chatting with Local float tubber Blake-B, he said gold castmasters work. Tied one on and what do you know landed four in the next 2+ hours all 11-12 inchers and missed about 6+ hits. Ralphy got two drop-shoting a gold plastic worm and the fellows to the right and left soaking powerbait didn't see any action except one fish.

Great day and met great people at a new hole thats no far from the house at all. We will be back

blakeb
12-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Glad you had a good time tk let me know any time you want to meet up at a lake I'm always down to fish I ended up getting my double limit had to switch spots all fish 1-2lbs it was a good day it was good meeting you.

fishon32
12-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Hey blake b i think i saw your pic on facebook with all the daily SARL pics. Is that you with the stringer of fish? Nice!

OC ANGLER
12-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Good looking out Blake ! TK nice stringer !

blakeb
12-28-2012, 03:13 PM
It was a great day out there if anyone needs any tips feel free to ask

Oc when you getting out there lets meet up and hit it.