PDA

View Full Version : Trout plant this week or next?

fishing
12-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I called DV Marina and the girl who answered said they will probably stock next week. DFG site says they stocked this week. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

HawgZWylde
12-26-2012, 05:28 PM
I called DV Marina and the girl who answered said they will probably stock next week. DFG site says they stocked this week. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

I assume the marina didn't stock this week due to the holidays. DFG and the marina both stock, with the marina stocking Mt. Lassen Trout, at the marina, and DFG stocking Brownies in other parts of the lake. The marina was stocking on Tuesdays before, not sure now. I've seen DFG stock on Tuesdays as well...

fishing
12-27-2012, 12:47 AM
I assume the marina didn't stock this week due to the holidays. DFG and the marina both stock, with the marina stocking Mt. Lassen Trout, at the marina, and DFG stocking Brownies in other parts of the lake. The marina was stocking on Tuesdays before, not sure now. I've seen DFG stock on Tuesdays as well...

Oh, I didn't know the marina stocked as well. Thanks for the information. I'm trying to get out there sometime this week, so hopefully DFG will stock like it says on their site.

jewel
12-27-2012, 12:56 PM
DFG stocked browns yesturday and a truck today in the marina. Diamond Valley will stock their 2000 lbs of rainbows on Thurs. Jan. 3rd.

SEA ADDICTION
12-27-2012, 05:21 PM
DFG stocked browns yesturday and a truck today in the marina. Diamond Valley will stock their 2000 lbs of rainbows on Thurs. Jan. 3rd.

I heard they stocked browns yesterday south west dam. Were you there today when dfg stocked the marina? I thought yesterdays dfg plant was it for the week. Were the dfg fish today at the marina browns also?

fishing
12-27-2012, 10:38 PM
I decided to stop by today and see if there was any life at the lake. They did stock brown trout, but very few in numbers. I didn't know they stocked yesterday as well. These browns don't last long with all of them stripers around.

Caught a catfish and bluegill in the morning.

Matt_Magnone
12-27-2012, 10:47 PM
customer rolled the browns up today. showed me the fish. candybars between 10" and 15" :EyePop:

have fun guys!!!

kwin
12-28-2012, 09:40 AM
this is fun reading all the speculation and assumptions...moving the plants around (location and time) must be working because no one can pin point the when, where and what......as it should be. Go fishing and have fun.

Geraldlim
12-28-2012, 11:33 AM
From DVL, but not that recent.
Stripers not showing so I played with these a bit.:Wink:

Matt_Magnone
12-28-2012, 10:30 PM
this is fun reading all the speculation and assumptions...moving the plants around (location and time) must be working because no one can pin point the when, where and what......as it should be. Go fishing and have fun.

keep doin it man. spread those fish out.

Sublime-Steve
12-29-2012, 05:41 AM
lol kwin ur sure throwin everyone off @ perris thats forsure.. n lemme know bout that structure!

cutbait
12-29-2012, 08:07 AM
"candy bars"

Best descriptioin eva!