PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas FNN

Mr_Dunev
12-25-2012, 08:52 AM
I hope everyone out there is having a great day with the ones you love. Or if you are away from them, then I hope your talking of seeing them in the near future.:Big Grin: I look forward to starting a new year, and hopefully put some new PB's on the board. Thanks to my stupidity I don't think I am going to make it out before the year ends, like I had planned.

There is a nice quote, a friend of mine uses in his emails. I'm not sure if he wrote it or not, but it goes like this:

Everything turns out right in the end, if it isn't right, it isn't the end!

This year has been a tougher year, then most. I am grateful to have great family, and friends who will stand by me, this includes my SWAT extended family too of course:Wink:

Merry Christmas Everyone,
Lucas

Which Way Out
12-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Good morning Lucas
Just saw the post. I sure you and your family were able to get together yesterday and be with each other. We haven't talked in some while, so I hope you and Tammy are still together....
Best wishes for the new year.
Please say Hi to your folks for us and don't worry about calling now and then. The phone is always on.

WWO

PONTOON
12-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Lucas, I just saw this post and Thank you!:Cool:

I hope you had a very Merry christmas and I hope the New Year brings you many PB's and Legal Halibut!:Thumbs Up:

Wingnut
12-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Everything turns out right in the end, if it isn't right, it isn't the end!

I have that quote on my refrigerator Lucas. :Big Grin:

"Being on top of the world doesn't mean anything unless you know what it's like to be at the bottom."

I've been impressed with how you've handled adversities in your life this year Lucas. :Cool:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours my friend... and be careful on that bike. Better yet, get a Harley and ride with the pack. :Wink: