PDA

View Full Version : Rancho Jurupa

redtop72
12-21-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm planning/scratch that, I'm going tomorrow. Does anyone know which lake they stocked? After 21yrs of marriage the wife is finally going with me. Weird! Her idea. I'd hate for her to get skunked on her first time out. Maybe this will open options to add fishing to our vacations other than hotels and sight seeing. Thanks in advance.

angelsfan951
12-21-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm planning/scratch that, I'm going tomorrow. Does anyone know which lake they stocked? After 21yrs of marriage the wife is finally going with me. Weird! Her idea. I'd hate for her to get skunked on her first time out. Maybe this will open options to add fishing to our vacations other than hotels and sight seeing. Thanks in advance.

both lakes got stocked! was there today was pretty dead all day till like 1 hour before closing it went WFO!! split shoting a white power worm place went off like crazy. walk around till u find them they are in there. Good size fish are in there. i was surprised when we pulled out a couple 3 lbers good luck out there

redtop72
12-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks Angelsfanfan951. I'll hit the back lake first. Thanks again.

angelsfan951
12-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks Angelsfanfan951. I'll hit the back lake first. Thanks again.

so how did it go for you????

Trout Killa
12-30-2012, 08:20 AM
so how did it go for you????

I fished it yesterday from 3 to close walked/jigged top lake rather quickly NOTHING. Moved to lower walked the whole lake pretty much fishing alone just 3 people fishing. Then when I was about to get out the rain a couple more casts and wham 2+ lb hook jaw bow :)