PDA

View Full Version : New addition to family,,,

murrieta angler
12-21-2012, 05:50 AM
I went to my glass supplier, in San Bernardino, on Tuesday.
We got to talking about our dogs and I mentioned that my dog, Ozzy, was going to be 12 years old, in a few months.
I had also mentioned, that for some reason, I had been looking at puppies on craigslist and watching that puppy show on Animal Planet...:Smile:
Well, Mary says to me, "why don't you take a puppy home that was stranded here in the industrial park?"
I had noticed a picture of some puppies on thier counter and they were lab/mixes of some sort.
I said no thanks...:Neutral:
Mary says, " no, not them this girl right here!"

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/gudgersfishing/Mobile%20Uploads/1220121337.jpg

It just so happens that the puppies I had been looking at were female blue pits...:Big Grin:

Well, it was all over from there. I called my wife and told her what happened and she to was also thinking about getting another doggy AND Tre had asked for a puppy a couple weeks back, but never told me...:Surprised:
She has had her first shots, I bought her a collar, leash, bed, crate, chew toys and baby gates.
I started to train her to sit and stay, and she is pretty good with them...:Smile:
I will be working with her everyday for the next two weeks, while school is out, and also teaching Tre how to train her as well.

Crazy how the Lord works some times...:Smile:

Have a Great Holiday Season Everyone,
Robert
<><

Oh, by the way, her name is Hali Butt...:Razz:

DockRat
12-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Good looking pooch Robert.

Wingnut
12-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Roberto, if you can train her to fetch your catch from the surf... now that would be something... :Wink: :LOL: :Envious:
Beautiful Pup!

Merry Christmas brotha. :Big Grin:

flybynight
12-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Train it how to FISH !

DarkShadow
12-21-2012, 01:09 PM
That is awesome.

I wish I had the resources to take in all puppies in need.

She looks like a keeper! I'm sure your family will have countless memories thanks to the cutie you have rescued.

Which Way Out
12-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Looks like a keeper...

WWO

PONTOON
12-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Congratulations on the new addition to the Family!:Cool:

That Hali Butt is a keeper!:Envious: