PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Perris Trout Plants

ghost2uu
12-18-2012, 01:48 PM
I have been hearing there will be no trout plants at Perris this year. Are you hearing the same? Anyone caught a trout of there yet this year? Pretty sad if this is true. Kwin I would love to hear from you on this.

Misfitdog
12-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I have seen some trout caught over the past week and have caught some myself , but they are way spread out . launch ramps and the east end . just walking throwing the super duper (503) and a Thomas Buoyant .

oldschoolfishin'
12-18-2012, 04:59 PM
i fished sail cove two days ago. the fish finder saw only two fish in 30 ft of water. i left and went to lot 11/12. fished from the ramp toward the marina for about 45min, and saw fish in 18 - 22 ft of water, a steady stream of fish, but no takers, i was rigged for trout w a streamer & midge on 5x tippet. i caught a 15" bass on the same rig there a few weeks ago seeing the same number of fish on the finder. i don't believe that it has been planted yet. i'll probably be out there near the end of the week unless work gets in the way.

Sublime-Steve
12-20-2012, 06:12 AM
theres stocking.. just on the days its closed. those fish are bigger and are moving out quickly. not like the small ones last year that stayed near the launch ramp for a week. I had doubts myself till a ranger told me otherwise.

Misfitdog
12-20-2012, 09:40 AM
theres stocking.. just on the days its closed. those fish are bigger and are moving out quickly. not like the small ones last year that stayed near the launch ramp for a week. I had doubts myself till a ranger told me otherwise.

Indeed there stocking and you correct at the fish moving out . I have been getting my bites and followers from larger trout late in the afternoon like 1hr before its dark .. the trout do move back shallow hunting for food .

Also the Bass and Birds are chasing them pretty hard.

Sublime-Steve
12-20-2012, 07:41 PM
Those fish are sure gonna get a surprise when they swim on out to the tower...

seal
12-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Larger fish, hmmm holdovers?

nolivebait4bass
01-08-2013, 10:09 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA.......Who comes up with this garbage?

I guess we the fellow fishermen come up with this garbage since all we can get from our dedicated government workers is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. How about providing something useful rather than your "garbage"? Since Perris "is" getting stocked as you mention, where and when was the lake stocked since you started planting trout this season?

There are other lakes in So Cal other than our err... YOUR "Jewel" Glad to see that you took over where Guisti left off. How about taking 1/2 of the state plants that has been put in DVL and spread them out to other lakes in So Cal.

ghost2uu
01-08-2013, 11:12 AM
Here are the numbers I have, I would love for State Wildlife biologist to chime in and fill in the blanks.
Pounds of trout planted at major So. Cal reservoirs from November 2012 till end of year 2012:
Pyramid: 10,000 pounds
Castaic: 3,800 pounds
Silverwood: 6,700 pounds
Perris: ????? (Can't get a straight answer from anyone on that lake)
DVL: ???? but I am guessing it is about the other three lakes combined.

I got the info directly from the lakes, but for some reason Perris and DVL are on the super secret planting program. So how about a straight up answer Quinn: How many pounds of trout did Lake Perris get this season so far? How about DVL? Or is my question garbage also?

desertstorm
01-08-2013, 11:35 AM
I've been told by some locals that they did stock and I happened to catch 2 stocker size trout in the east end last week 38544

ghost2uu
01-08-2013, 02:20 PM
I've been told by some locals that they did stock and I happened to catch 2 stocker size trout in the east end last week 38544

Great catch, but all I want to know is how many pounds has Perris recieved since November and how many pounds has DVL received since November.

desertstorm
01-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Perris probably not a lot and DVL definetely a lot haha that's all I got

ghost2uu
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Department policy dictates I do not discuss actual pounds/numbers planted, but based on the summaries I requested and recieved so far for both waters for 2012, PERRIS recieved 26% more fish over the entire year. Perris was heavy early and thinner late, DVL was the opposite. My summaries don't lie as they go into the reports for AB 7. The difference may change slightly as I am awaiting additional info, but my best guess is not by much since I am awaiting info on both waters.

My initial response to this thread that Perris will no longer be planted was largely based on the large amount of heresy, rumor and misinformation that I hear weekly. It is ridiculous, which is why I laugh. Mitch Hedberg says "You can't please all the people all the time, and last night all THOSE people were at my show"....I know what he means when I read this board. Ridiculous.

How can this information not be given to the people who paid for the stocking through licence purchases? Who can I contact at the dept that can give that info out? The whole cloak and dagger trout plant secrecy is pretty lame. Some lakes like Pyramid, Castaic, and Silverwood get the exact amount of poundage stocked from the drivers each week. But the dept. policy for biologists is different when it comes down to Lake Perris and Diamond Valley? That is RIDICULOUS.

Sublime-Steve
01-09-2013, 05:53 AM
Go to diamond :-) I have been. Thanks for the info Quinn

nolivebait4bass
01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Department policy dictates I do not discuss actual pounds/numbers planted, but based on the summaries I requested and recieved so far for both waters for 2012, PERRIS recieved 26% more fish over the entire year.

*** Please Specify what type of "fish" these are. Are we only talking about Rainbow Trout here? I'm not concerned with Catfish.

26% more fish... More fish than the year before at Perris? More fish than DVL? More fish than the sushi restaurant served on Feed Your Face Friday?

My summaries don't lie as they go into the reports for AB 7.

*** Do we have access to AB7? If so... Where can this be found.

I know what he means when I read this board. Ridiculous.

*** "I'm ridiculous, I'm ludicrous."
Ludacris

Thanks for the attempt at explaining something... I think.

Lady Quagga
01-09-2013, 09:35 PM
....Mitch Hedberg says....

...and that's all you need to know about the caliber and professionalism of certain state employees....

Sublime-Steve
01-10-2013, 11:42 AM
perris doesnt get catfish plants... If you want the info quinn has. GO TO SCHOOL LIKE HE DID! AND GET A JOB DOING WHAT HE DOES! your lucky he even responds to anything anyone has to say on here. show some respect and just go out and fish. All your number crunching is not helping you or anyone else catch a stocked trout. ITS A STOCKED TROUT!!!!!!!!

cutbait
01-10-2013, 12:26 PM
perris doesnt get catfish plants... If you want the info quinn has. GO TO SCHOOL LIKE HE DID! AND GET A JOB DOING WHAT HE DOES! your lucky he even responds to anything anyone has to say on here. show some respect and just go out and fish. All your number crunching is not helping you or anyone else catch a stocked trout. ITS A STOCKED TROUT!!!!!!!!

AKA....candy bars or bait

seal
01-10-2013, 12:48 PM

The info being requested should be public record and should not be a mystery. I think those that have responded don't really need the info that Kwin has other than the trout plant numbers, I think they are concerned that one lake is getting preferential treatment but I'll let them respond if they wish. My concern is about changes in the last couple years in Silverwood's planting process which has, in my mind, had an effect on the well being of the trout fishery as a whole not just about chasing the stock but about the holdover and general angler experience. Many trout anglers no longer fish Silverwood like the past because of the changes and fishing conditions. The individuals you are targeting with your comments are much more than your basic stocked trout chasers I assure you.

Also I've identified my concerns before in a private message and have had no positive results so now it's out in the open and I'm not going to run from my opinion.

nolivebait4bass
01-10-2013, 04:15 PM

Why you yellin? You mad bro? Don't want to know how to catch a stocked trout. Just want to know when and how my pets are being fed.

I guess I am lucky that he responds (Insert picture of hand scratching head).

carpanglerdude
01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
The info being requested should be public record and should not be a mystery. I think those that have responded don't really need the info that Kwin has other than the trout plant numbers, I think they are concerned that one lake is getting preferential treatment but I'll let them respond if they wish. My concern is about changes in the last couple years in Silverwood's planting process which has, in my mind, had an effect on the well being of the trout fishery as a whole not just about chasing the stock but about the holdover and general angler experience. Many trout anglers no longer fish Silverwood like the past because of the changes and fishing conditions. The individuals you are targeting with your comments are much more than your basic stocked trout chasers I assure you.

Also I've identified my concerns before in a private message and have had no positive results so now it's out in the open and I'm not going to run from my opinion.

I'm also interested as to why such information would be withheld from general public. Will be watching this thread.

Lady Quagga
01-10-2013, 10:01 PM
I'm also interested as to why such information would be withheld from general public. Will be watching this thread.

You're better off waiting for answers from Roy Hinkley....

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsJ/tve8863-19660303-136.jpg

Surfnsnowboard3
01-11-2013, 08:38 AM

Kwin has no obligation whatsoever to post on this forum, so lets appreciate the info he does give and get off his back. If I were him, I'd be long gone by now and not give ANY info.

If you don't like DFG's policy, don't blame Kwin. He didn't make the policy. You obviously have the Internet if you're posting on here. Google a DFG phone number and call the person that does make policy. Ask them these questions.

ghost2uu
01-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Kwin has no obligation whatsoever to post on this forum, so lets appreciate the info he does give and get off his back. If I were him, I'd be long gone by now and not give ANY info.

If you don't like DFG's policy, don't blame Kwin. He didn't make the policy. You obviously have the Internet if you're posting on here. Google a DFG phone number and call the person that does make policy. Ask them these questions.

Easy there tough guy, I personally doubt Kwin is on here posting for the greater of the fishing public. He uses this place as a research tool to conduct catch surveys from all the internet hero's. (Well at least the ones that actually post reports). I have contacted the DFG and no one has mentioned any policy against giving out the numbers. But I will say I am still waiting for the information I requested. By the way the only info Kwin has given is to catch and kill as many stripers as possible. Where is the info I missed? I did learn that Perris got 25% more fish than the amount he can't talk about from last year. Well hell that answers all my questions. I am not asking tough questions, they are pretty straight forward and simple.

Surfnsnowboard3
01-11-2013, 04:38 PM
First off tough guy, I personally doubt Kwin is on here posting for the greater of the fishing public. He uses this place as a research tool to conduct catch surveys from all the internet hero's. (Well at least the ones that actually post reports). I have contacted the DFG and no one has mentioned any policy against giving out the numbers. But I will say I am still waiting for the information I requested. By the way the only info Kwin has given is to catch and kill as many stripers as possible. Where is the info I missed? I did learn that Perris got 25% more fish than the amount he can't talk about from last year. Well hell that answers all my questions. I am not asking tough questions, they are pretty straight forward and simple.

No need for the tough guy comment, I wasn't intending to come off "tough." Movin on...

I didn't know that Kwin uses FNN as a research tool for catch surveys. Has he said this? Seems to me Kwin uses factual scientific studies and reading reports (and many lies) on a website would hardly hold any weight in the scientific community.

And to the question you asked me as to what you missed can be found looking at Kwin's previous posts. There are many of them with lots of good info.

ghost2uu
01-11-2013, 04:49 PM
We can agree to disagree on this. I have no issues with Kwin, but like I said the only two lakes in So Cal that don't post any thing about weight stocked are Perris and DVL. If it is against dept. policies how does Silverwood, Castaic, and Pyramid know exactly how much trout is stocked each stocking? I am not asking for the world, just some basic facts. How many pounds of trout has Perris received since November and how many pounds has DVL received. That's all. I am not asking for plant locations at each lake or plant dates, just a simple question.

ghost2uu
01-15-2013, 06:01 PM
And it continues. Lake Pyramid received 2,000 pounds on Saturday and Castaic got 500 pounds today. The DFW truck driver told the lake not to tell anyone the amount planted either!

cutbait
01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
And it continues. Lake Pyramid received 2,000 pounds on Saturday and Castaic got 500 pounds today. The DFW truck driver told the lake not to tell anyone the amount planted either!

this stuff cracks me up!...

bogartin the stockers!!!!

Egregious I tell ya,,, egregious

seal
01-16-2013, 08:20 AM
this stuff cracks me up!...

bogartin the stockers!!!!

Egregious I tell ya,,, egregious

You don't see the big picture and you are not a party to the concerns that we have it appears. If you have an issue with the waters you prefer to fish I will guarantee you that those that have posted about the conerns of this thread would not be invading your thread.

The stocking program sucks right now there seems to be no rhyme or reason, lakes that have had the attention to detail in the past no longer have that attention.

Cutbait this is more than just some "kids" chasing stocking trucks I have no desire to go drive to another lake because they are getting preference when it comes to trout stocking, there are other fish to be caught for sure but if you care about the body's of water you fish and there are changes that are having an efect upon those waters why is it wrong to bring those concerns out into the open when other attempts to express those concerns have fallen on deaf ears? There was a law passed that guaranteed a percentage of our license dollars would be spent on trout stocking, I was told last year that there would be an increase, well that may be true but that "increase" seems to have effected only a couple bodies of water. Is that fair, does that make sense?

The only request Ghost2uu has made was for information on the amount of fish stocked in some lakes, with that bill that passed should it not be public record so that we can be assured that the DFW is following up on it's legal requirements?

cutbait
01-16-2013, 08:59 AM
You don't see the big picture and you are not a party to the concerns that we have it appears. If you have an issue with the waters you prefer to fish I will guarantee you that those that have posted about the conerns of this thread would not be invading your thread.

The stocking program sucks right now there seems to be no rhyme or reason, lakes that have had the attention to detail in the past no longer have that attention.

Cutbait this is more than just some "kids" chasing stocking trucks I have no desire to go drive to another lake because they are getting preference when it comes to trout stocking, there are other fish to be caught for sure but if you care about the body's of water you fish and there are changes that are having an efect upon those waters why is it wrong to bring those concerns out into the open when other attempts to express those concerns have fallen on deaf ears? There was a law passed that guaranteed a percentage of our license dollars would be spent on trout stocking, I was told last year that there would be an increase, well that may be true but that "increase" seems to have effected only a couple bodies of water. Is that fair, does that make sense?

The only request Ghost2uu has made was for information on the amount of fish stocked in some lakes, with that bill that passed should it not be public record so that we can be assured that the DFW is following up on it's legal requirements?

No I get it!

Your wanting the trout to "feed" the lake stripers and bass.

Again... not what the program is about.

We all pay with license fees for these trout for the kids... Not for real anglers, which I consider you are.

You guys want these trout as a regular bait so you guys can target the predators

Not what these fish are for! You know this. Your an honest man. Admit your concern about your waters is this?

The outcry about public information is just. But the reasoning behind it is not

seal
01-16-2013, 09:31 AM
No I get it!

Your wanting the trout to "feed" the lake stripers and bass.

Again... not what the program is about.

We all pay with license fees for these trout for the kids... Not for real anglers, which I consider you are.

You guys want these trout as a regular bait so you guys can target the predators

Not what these fish are for! You know this. Your an honest man. Admit your concern about your waters is this?

The outcry about public information is just. But the reasoning behind it is not

Sorry but your only half right. Yup I enjoy the chase of big stripers and the trout stockings definitely add some spice to that chase. But I am and have been for many more years than I've been chasing stripers been a fly fisherman that loves chasing the trout with a fly stick, and I prefer holdovers to stockers. The holdover population is not what it has been in the past I believe because of the changes in the stocking program (see past posts I don't want to regurgitate the same stuff).

I still pursue fly fishing for trout as much as I do tossing swimbaits for stripers, although I have to say a topwater striper bite for schoolies is my favorite method which has little to nothing to do with trout plants.

ghost2uu
01-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Kwin,
It must not be against dept. policy to state the exact numbers of trout planted because I did receive an answer straight from the dept.

California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Thanks for the question, This one did temporarily fall through the cracks. It happens. In 2012, we planted 21,750 pounds of trout in Lake Perris and 45,325 pounds in Diamond Valley. How we distribute hatchery fish depends on a number of variables, including the availability of fish, the size of the reservoir, fishing activity, water quality and existing conditions in the reservoirs. We also need to be able to change our plans in response to changing conditions. That need to maintain flexibility is why we prefer not to discuss our planning figures and ongoing operations. We want our biologists and managers to be able to make stocking decisions based on existing conditions and what is best for the overall stocking program. Discussing planning details and ongoing operations could create expectations at individual reservoirs that in turn may have undue influence on our planting decisions. We also try to discourage anglers from following our trucks too closely. We want the fish to have a chance to establish themselves before they are caught.

jimbob
01-18-2013, 10:14 PM

Hey Bro, I went to school and got one hell of a degree but choose to work in the private sector providing goods and services to the people of our economy, not being a leach like your buddy screwing the people who pay his salary. You want some education? Answer these quiries below:

Its time to demand transperency for the numbers being used to satisfy AB7. DFG is no where near fullfilling the goals stated in that bill and is funneling money from its stocking operations. If thats not true prove us elsewise.

For 3 years we have awaited biological assesment of stocking triploids in steelhead affected areas and we are not close to having this done. What are they first going to wait to actually see a steelhead near castaic lagoon? We will be waiting a long time. The longer they drag it out the more money they funnel into updating facilties and funding retirement plans while adding more and more staff to overcome these made up shortages. You know what? Just buy the damn fish from the private sector. Right now if DFG actually planted the required amount of fish it would cost us over 5 bucks a pound!

Not one single body of water in Ventura County is recieving trout plants where Fillmore fish hatchery is located. But at least castaic which is 20 miles from there got a plant this week of 500 lbs!!!!!!!!

Absolutley unaccepatable. End of story.

Have your buddy reply to that my friend.

jimbob
01-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Kwin,
It must not be against dept. policy to state the exact numbers of trout planted because I did receive an answer straight from the dept.

California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Thanks for the question, This one did temporarily fall through the cracks. It happens. In 2012, we planted 21,750 pounds of trout in Lake Perris and 45,325 pounds in Diamond Valley. How we distribute hatchery fish depends on a number of variables, including the availability of fish, the size of the reservoir, fishing activity, water quality and existing conditions in the reservoirs. We also need to be able to change our plans in response to changing conditions. That need to maintain flexibility is why we prefer not to discuss our planning figures and ongoing operations. We want our biologists and managers to be able to make stocking decisions based on existing conditions and what is best for the overall stocking program. Discussing planning details and ongoing operations could create expectations at individual reservoirs that in turn may have undue influence on our planting decisions. We also try to discourage anglers from following our trucks too closely. We want the fish to have a chance to establish themselves before they are caught.

God forbid the department have to discuss this or have expectations created. What if this was a private company where you had already paid the bill but they say "you probably wont get what you paid for but we prefer to not discuss this because it could create expectation that might make us feel bad about our inabiltity to fullfill our commitment"

Hunter Of Fish
01-25-2013, 09:29 AM
In regards to Perris lake . You don't see a 25% increase as significant ? I sure do ! If Perris got less trout
then last year I could see some reason for complaints . I fish Perris and Skinner and DVL . Many State
agencies have policies against information disclosure. Kwin gave as much info as he could .Like another
has stated I doubt seriously that he uses this board for any scientific research . Fisherman are known to
stretch the truth, he knows that . Many Fish and Game people are avid Fisherman and Hunters so much
so they choose to have careers related to the activities they love. That is why he is (was) here .
Instead of bashing him over policies he does not have absolute control over. He could be a great wealth
of information on fish behaviors . Giving us all invaluable info on where and when to find fish or the knowledge of why a species behaves a certain way . When he said catch and kill all the Stripers you can
at DVL it was good advice. The Striper numbers will not be controlled by any other means . To gang up
and bash the guy until he removes his comments and may be drive him off this board just is not right .
Are we fisherman or bullies ?

DarkShadow
01-25-2013, 03:02 PM
In regards to Perris lake . You don't see a 25% increase as significant ? I sure do ! If Perris got less trout
then last year I could see some reason for complaints . I fish Perris and Skinner and DVL . Many State
agencies have policies against information disclosure. Kwin gave as much info as he could .Like another
has stated I doubt seriously that he uses this board for any scientific research . Fisherman are known to
stretch the truth, he knows that . Many Fish and Game people are avid Fisherman and Hunters so much
so they choose to have careers related to the activities they love. That is why he is (was) here .
Instead of bashing him over policies he does not have absolute control over. He could be a great wealth
of information on fish behaviors . Giving us all invaluable info on where and when to find fish or the knowledge of why a species behaves a certain way . When he said catch and kill all the Stripers you can
at DVL it was good advice. The Striper numbers will not be controlled by any other means . To gang up
and bash the guy until he removes his comments and may be drive him off this board just is not right .
Are we fisherman or bullies ?

With all due respect, much of the information Mr. Granfors gave out was public knowledge amongst those with access to Google and some sense of reading comprehension. There have been tons of anglers, who of course caught heat for it at the time, that have been promoting the catch and kill of any striper they ran across. Quinn's information was not ground breaking. In fact, it was rather telling that as a spokesperson for the DFG, they were the last ones to join the party.

Second, if Quinn was on here because he loves to fish, then he had no reason bringing in his job title in the mix.

If he was on here as a representative of the DFG, then he should have adhered to being cordial and informative, regardless of what had been said to him.

He can't have both. He can't be protected by his DFG moniker when it's convenient, and then just 'be an angler like one of us' when he hits "SUBMIT REPLY" without re-reading the caustic comments that he just had made.

And, for him to blatantly lie and say that certain policies were in place with the DFG when in fact they weren't as proven by Ghost, that nailed the last nail in that coffin....

Stormcrow
01-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey Bro, I went to school and got one hell of a degree but choose to work in the private sector providing goods and services to the people of our economy, not being a leach like your buddy screwing the people who pay his salary. You want some education? Answer these quiries below:

Its time to demand transperency for the numbers being used to satisfy AB7. DFG is no where near fullfilling the goals stated in that bill and is funneling money from its stocking operations. If thats not true prove us elsewise.

For 3 years we have awaited biological assesment of stocking triploids in steelhead affected areas and we are not close to having this done. What are they first going to wait to actually see a steelhead near castaic lagoon? We will be waiting a long time. The longer they drag it out the more money they funnel into updating facilties and funding retirement plans while adding more and more staff to overcome these made up shortages. You know what? Just buy the damn fish from the private sector. Right now if DFG actually planted the required amount of fish it would cost us over 5 bucks a pound!

Not one single body of water in Ventura County is recieving trout plants where Fillmore fish hatchery is located. But at least castaic which is 20 miles from there got a plant this week of 500 lbs!!!!!!!!

Absolutley unaccepatable. End of story.

Have your buddy reply to that my friend.

Everybody else is thinking it, but I have the balls to say it: You sound like a fu**ing clown. Dont come here and make any demands...Do you have any idea how to read a biological assessment anyway? I would bet the farm NOT! Don't attack Kwin, he is a fisheries biologist, not a politician. I also have a retirement plan funded by YOU and an education VERY similar to Kwins. And guess what Mr. Private Sector! you WILL continue to pay into it.

Sorry for the tangent, but I was offended by your remarks. Take your hot head and find a politician to whine and ***** to and leave the guy whos just trying to help out fisherman alone.

Sublime-Steve
01-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Soooo.. all this drama over nothing... there stocking perris on tuesdays and wednesday's if you wanna chase the truck.. bike or walk in.. END OF STORY.

seal
01-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Soooo.. all this drama over nothing... there stocking perris on tuesdays and wednesday's if you wanna chase the truck.. bike or walk in.. END OF STORY.

Story is still being told.

http://caltrout.org/2012/08/caltrout-supported-sb-1148-legislation-finalized-heres-what-it-really-does/

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/11-12/bill/sen/sb_1101-1150/sb_1148_cfa_20120824_204844_asm_floor.html

I shortened an earlier response cause I'm tired of being redundant and was too long winded. But you think there could be a reason why at the end of last season stockings seemed meager at SOME bodies of water and now that 2013 is here all of a sudden at Silverwood, Castaic, Perris etc... those numbers are all way up? No coincidence that it would have anything to do with trying to get closer to meeting these goals by holding back last years inventory? Nah we wouldn't want to believe that cause we have so much data coming out of the DFW on the trout stocking program, heck with all the info. they release how could anybody come up to the conclusion that they are not meeting the requirements of AB7?

Sublime-Steve
01-27-2013, 05:13 AM
Everybody else is thinking it, but I have the balls to say it: You sound like a fu**ing clown. Dont come here and make any demands...Do you have any idea how to read a biological assessment anyway? I would bet the farm NOT! Don't attack Kwin, he is a fisheries biologist, not a politician. I also have a retirement plan funded by YOU and an education VERY similar to Kwins. And guess what Mr. Private Sector! you WILL continue to pay into it.

Sorry for the tangent, but I was offended by your remarks. Take your hot head and find a politician to whine and ***** to and leave the guy whos just trying to help out fisherman alone.

TY sir.. well said. This guys asking me questions... LOL

smokehound
01-29-2013, 04:25 PM
looool stocker trout suck. Why get worked up over 'em?

Besides, perris has better fish, anyway. Giant 2-3 lb sunfish, blue catfish, giant channel cats that make the biggest channels in the paylakes look tiny, even a flathead here and there, with just a dash of huge striper.

DarkShadow
01-29-2013, 04:47 PM
looool stocker trout suck. Why get worked up over 'em?

Gotta get worked up over something when the dirty diapers start floating by.

Besides, perris has better fish, anyway. Giant 2-3 lb sunfish, blue catfish, giant channel cats that make the biggest channels in the paylakes look tiny, even a flathead here and there, with just a dash of huge striper.

And diapers.

seal
01-29-2013, 07:36 PM
We got a poopload of diapers at the Wood. The season typically runs from mid June till early September corresponds with warmer water temps. and weekends for some reason. It's easy limits around the holidays!

smokehound
01-29-2013, 07:38 PM
We got a poopload of diapers at the Wood. The season typically runs from mid June till early September corresponds with warmer water temps. and weekends for some reason. It's easy limits around the holidays!Brown-trout spawning beds =D

Stinkbait
01-29-2013, 07:59 PM
I wish this thread would die and I am a noob here.

BTW, what's the size and limit on diaps?:LOL:

TroutOnly
01-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Smokehound youre a brown trout or should i say a floater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just like a bobber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

smokehound
01-30-2013, 07:47 PM
Smokehound youre a brown trout or should i say a floater,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just like a bobber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you know bobs serious when he types in lowercase. Haha