PDA

View Full Version : 12/15/12 Report

See Chris Fish
12-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Great time in the line friday night. Had a small group of friends around the firepit. We engulfed the pizza that I brought. Scattered rain all night. Met some great people in front of us. Thanks for all the grub, Ben. Evertime we turned around there was carne asda & torts, beans, smokey sausage, etc. So much fun hanging with everyone.
Boy, we tell some tall tales.

Woke up to rain, put rain suit on, stopped raining about a 1/2 later, of course.
Awesome day on the lake, weathr wise. Slight wind with just a bite of cold. Perfect with no wind. Water was stained from the rain, but not bad. I'd say 5-8ft vis.
I'm still fixing up my boat so we were shoring it. Ben was nice enough to give us, Bobber Boy and I, a ride to the West Shore. Found our spot and set up.
Got three and John got one. Nothing of size but the blind bogey was on. One was on ThisFools new worms. Thanks buddy!
Dan (5150)stopped by on the kayak. Thanks for stopping by. LOL Dan tells us that Rooster has over a 5lbs trout and if it isn't he's jumping in the lake. We all have a laugh cause last time he told us that size it was actually 3.5lbs at the scales. He might just be going swimming.

Hometown, Dan, and Robby were just around the corner, we come to find, killing the fish.
Thanks for breakfast!! Later, they went trolling and we stayed.
They got some more nice ones on the troll and they came back to take us to the ramp for check-in. Thanks for the lift back! Cool puppy.

We all met up at the weigh in and swapped stories.
Ends up Rooster's trout was over 5lbs and placed.
Dan (not 5150) placed also.
Bobber Boy and I both placed on the blind bogey and scored some cash. Nice!!
Beat the skunk (had some tough trips lately), got to fish with friends, rediscovered the joy of shore fishing (lol), won some cash. Nice distraction from the craziness in the world. T'was a good day all around.

A big "THANKS" to the staff at Irvine Lake. Well run and friendly.
Thanks for enforcing the rules of the tourneys. Saw people getting DQ'd for cheating. Walking shore patrols and boat checks were performed.

DynoDan
12-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Glad you got to fish this week. Sure beats directing traffic! See you soon. Shore fishing isn't that bad !

Hometown
12-15-2012, 11:12 PM
chris what a great day it was I had a great time .Cant wait tlll next time

OC ANGLER
12-16-2012, 12:36 AM
sounds like another good day out there ! thanks for the read Chris

Rooster
12-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Great report Chris, Thank god i didnt have to take the dive. Your reports always crack me up. Cya soon buddy

TaperSteve
12-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Good to see y'all had a kick-*** time! See you next time!

TS

5150fishn
12-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Great time as always bro! Can't wait till the next one.

troutdog
12-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Nice going....see "chris caught fish", I could just picture you in full rain waiting for it to rain again btw :LOL:

Looking forward to fishing with you again Chris....lotsa laughs for sure.

TD

ben0606
12-20-2012, 12:30 AM
Nice meeting more of you team 57 guys, always a pleasure. Just be warned cause the next tourney I come to I'm bringing my A game. No holding back!