PDA

View Full Version : 1st triple trout fish "trout"

whopperstopper
12-13-2012, 09:11 PM
I saw the stocking truck @ my local park lake so thought I go for some toad bass and let the trout guys line up elbow to elbow and throw everthing they got... here's what I got first fish on the 8" triple trout...I later got hung up on a float in the lake ...man that hurts 69$ and not the good 69 either ..I can get it back but I gotta float tube a lil before dark..lol here's a pic ,I had to give him away cause he was impaled

Jbfish
12-13-2012, 09:24 PM
thats the size of trout dgf stocks at yorba? wow

Dr. MindBendo
12-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Stupid trout lol.

aggs234
12-15-2012, 03:22 PM
great job whopperstopper !!! is yorba your local lake? 69? where did u order it from usually more pricey by me. did u get it from southernswimbaits.com?

hope u get ur swim bait back... i shud be ordering a new one again soon... i know what loosing one feels like... it happens...

how deep were u wen u set the hook... was the fish at the bottom? or middle column? i like to get low but those treble hooks on the bottom scare me.. id hate to snag and loose another one... but thats where the fish are...

Cartman
12-15-2012, 04:22 PM
That's a great story...a trout on a trout.

whopperstopper
12-15-2012, 06:42 PM
I paid 68 Bucks i think @ the LongFin in orange, yorba is where I get my fix when I cant get the boat out, I know where it is...I just dread put the waders on and gettin a float tube out, I'll get it before my next trip to "Dying Valley lake" lol...