PDA

View Full Version : Hesperia 411

Piss on Myspace
12-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Since we all know better than to believe the J.M. report, i was wondering what the haps was on the lil mud hole...any reports? Might hit it this week as the years a running out and i still need that dd.

Cheers

Mr Bendo
12-13-2012, 06:47 PM
the water is bad this year. your bait or jig disappears after 3". but Ed is stocking just have to work hard.

J-Dub
12-13-2012, 08:24 PM
the water is bad this year. your bait or jig disappears after 3". but Ed is stocking just have to work hard.

water HAS been bad for years now...i thought they put in new pumps couple of years ago to fix this problem???

Trout Daddy
12-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Water is tough. There is a ton of fish in there, and big ones to boot. Just hard to make a presentation in that water. I'm going to try to hit it tomorrow or for sure after Christmas.

Piss on Myspace
12-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Water is tough. There is a ton of fish in there, and big ones to boot. Just hard to make a presentation in that water. I'm going to try to hit it tomorrow or for sure after Christmas.

Whats up buddy? Good to hear from ya...thanks for the intel, but i never got around to fishing it...too discouraged from the provided info hahah...maybe after xmas tho, hit me up...happy holidays to u and the crew

Prolst!!!

Trout Daddy
01-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Whats up buddy? Good to hear from ya...thanks for the intel, but i never got around to fishing it...too discouraged from the provided info hahah...maybe after xmas tho, hit me up...happy holidays to u and the crew

Prolst!!!

Still haven't made it up there! Fishing has been good and warmer at other spots closer. Next week for sure on Tue or Wed. If it's no good than gonna head north on the 15 to another spot that has been getting trout. PM me for more info on that if you haven't heard......

Piss on Myspace
01-13-2013, 07:46 PM
What chu talkin bout willis?........pm'd

J-Dub
01-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Still haven't made it up there! Fishing has been good and warmer at other spots closer. Next week for sure on Tue or Wed. If it's no good than gonna head north on the 15 to another spot that has been getting trout. PM me for more info on that if you haven't heard......

same here PM sent....