PDA

View Full Version : 12/9 am samo

peanutbutter
12-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Sorry for the late report havent had time with school but here you go
high tide
8-12
brought some friends and introduced them to surf fishing and i think they are hooked there already bugging me to go this weekend which of course i would never say no too :LOL:
Well i started slinging the carolina with crack and got bit first cast(perch) and went on dinks to up to 10 inches biggest fish and pretty much stayed like that since we left, and left them biting no eel grass and no leos or corbinas that i saw :Smile:
oh p.s .lots of structure :Secret:

forgot camera at home smh :Envious:

Cadillyak
12-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Putting that new combo to work I see. Good job out there. What did u end up getting?

peanutbutter
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
ohh i havent gotten that combo yet i just went out with sedona and a clarus but ended up going to get the lews speed spool normal or maybe the tournament pro

Cadillyak
12-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Let me know how they Lewd treats you. Last time I went into the local bait shop, a worker swore by those. I'm not really a low profile guy though, but the way he was talking, I may have to reconsider.

SP Dan
12-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi ya peanutbutter,

Four fun hours of fishing with some buddies for the first time........sounds like a blast to me! Good job on the BSP!
You have learned well and I'm certain that you will be passing your knowledge on to your friends as well!

Be sure to have your friends register on our FNN family site!

Thanx for the fish report Jean!

SP Dan <"))><

bloox8
12-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Haha nice job getting your friends in to surf fishing. Its nice to have a few buddies who enjoy the sport with you. Whenever I decided to drag out my friends, most of the time they get unlucky and never catch anything which leads them to think that surf fishing isn't that fun :Confused: Too bad for them.. they don't know what they're missin out on. Oh well.

Thanks for the report and good luck with school. Keep getting good grades and soon you'll be able to buy all the fishing gear you want (and maybe even a really nice fishing boat =)))))

Thien

peanutbutter
12-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Haha nice job getting your friends in to surf fishing. Its nice to have a few buddies who enjoy the sport with you. Whenever I decided to drag out my friends, most of the time they get unlucky and never catch anything which leads them to think that surf fishing isn't that fun :Confused: Too bad for them.. they don't know what they're missin out on. Oh well.

Thanks for the report and good luck with school. Keep getting good grades and soon you'll be able to buy all the fishing gear you want (and maybe even a really nice fishing boat =)))))

Thien

thanks will do :)

dlmoo312
12-12-2012, 07:51 PM
It's always a good time fishing with friends, especially when you guys are catching fish!
Great job out there and thanks for the report!

-Daniel