PDA

View Full Version : Corona fri & sat. Report

chad
12-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Well made it out to my favorite fishen grounds twice last week. Sorry about the late report. Fished about half day on Friday from shore and had a pretty steady bite Right behind the snack shop. Nothing big for me but seen an 8 lber and a 4 lber. Caught from 2 differnt boats fishing that area. I got most of my fish on white or yellow b- line worms on a jig head and split shotted. I hooked up a lot of guys with worm and they started catching also.
Sat. Met my buddy brad the guy that makes the b-line stuff in line launched his boat and headed for the far side of the lake. The fish didn't bite till the sun was on the water but that first bite was a 4 1/2 lbr then a few cast later I got a 6 lbr. Then it was a slow pick the rest of the day. I tried 5 differnt spots and got fish at all of them but the point across the lake was best. Again on white, yellow, or pink b- line worms mostly split shotted. It is true the fishing has been tough since thanksgiving week. Its just not wfo like we're all spoiled with at this lake. But all that means is the lake is full of big trout and u are going to want to make sure your there when they decide to start biting.

chad
12-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Here is the pics

Poxy Boggards
12-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Nice going out there as always! Never seen the bline worms. Next time I see you guys out there I am going to have to come by and check them out.

chad
12-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Yea the bline and peewee worms have both been doing well for us. I will be at corona Friday come find me and I will hook u up with some of both of them.

Poxy Boggards
12-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Man I was hoping to make it out there tomorrow, but work is kicking my behind this week. Good luck out there tomorrow!