PDA

View Full Version : Nice day on the shore 12/8/12

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
12-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Sorry for the late report but after cleaning a grip of fish and sleeping in my car, I finally found some relaxing free time to write one up.
Anyway, I showed up at Trout Island around 12:30 on 12/7 and my bud DynoDan was already there. You can read his report, pretty much got the afternoon bite with nightcrawlers dipped in bite-on garlic. We left with about 8 fish at 4:30.

In the parking lot: Had a nice time hanging out with DynoDan, SeeChrisFish, TaperSteve, OC Wrangler, Hometown, and ThisFool. We all just sat around a nice campfire and talked about miscellaneous things. Anyhow, they always make the time fly by. It's always nice to hangout and chat with friends and just relax. We all were pretty tired around midnight and most of us took off to catch some Zzzz's.

6:00AM: DynoDan and I head over to the west shore to get some fishing on. We hike about 5 minutes and are setting up shop. Of course, poles are the first things to set up. Sure enough, Dyno gets a fish by 6:15 on rainbow pb. I finally get my rods in the water. The bite was pretty even throughout the day. I got half my fish on the soul crushing Chartreuse PB (with bite-on fury) and the other half on a Crawler dipped in bite-on roe. Ended the day with 9 fish between Dyno and I. Had a great time out there. The fish are biting. Get on out there!

Huge Shout Out to Aaron and the bite-on guys for making some great product!!!

Take care everyone. -SSAL

OC ANGLER
12-10-2012, 12:05 AM
was a great weekend for sure ! cant say i cought as many as you guys did but none the less a great time !

wrangler ??? lol

Thisfool
12-10-2012, 10:08 AM
man you guys were making it look easy. it was cool fishing with you gunna have to hit the bays soon.

DynoDan
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
was a great weekend for sure ! cant say i cought as many as you guys did but none the less a great time !

wrangler ??? lol

He must have see you struggling out there and assumed you were wrangling fish up. Little did he know it was just a cramp! Lol! Nice times in @ da vine!

Sir.Snags.A.Lot
12-10-2012, 01:49 PM

wrangler ??? lol

Haha oops. Was really tired when I wrote the report...That and I just made a mistake. That's a no no!

Prowler_Tuber
12-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Sounds like an awesome day, congrats on the stringer

TaperSteve
12-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Cool to see y'all out there nice hanging with ya!

TS

5150fishn
12-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Sounds like a great day on the water! Congrats