PDA

View Full Version : Bebops Birthday fishing at SARL

Bebop
12-09-2012, 07:19 AM
The fishing Elite crew fished SARL on Friday and Saturday and the results were good on Friday and great on Saturday. The first day we went to Chris's pond and it was slow there and I ended only ended up with one five pounder. Then Andrew ended up with his limit of smaller fish. It was a long hard day and Doug came over and told us that we should of went to the big lake. Craig also told us we should go to sandy beach and that the crowd were slaying the fish there. So with that said we went on Saturday to the big lake and wow was it sure much better we ended up catching some toads. Right after we got there I hooked up on a nine pounder and landed it in the net. then we were catching some more quality fish. Ben hooked up another big fish and popped off his hook one foot of the net but right after that he hooked up on another nine pounder and landed it. Drew picked up a couple of nice 4 to five pounders and then MR. Adkinson calls me hey I just got off work ( it was 10 AM) should I come fishing? I said hell yes so he ended up getting to the lake and he caught an Eleven pounder that took him all the way inside the Bubble hole. What a fight that was. Any how it was a good birthday weekend for me and my Fishelite team. See the video Made by Doug. Thank you Craig Elliot. You made alot of people with big smiles on their face.
http://youtu.be/ADCqma8KdyE

fishinglakes.com
12-09-2012, 05:31 PM
The fishing Elite crew fished SARL on Friday and Saturday and the results were good on Friday and great on Saturday. The first day we went to Chris's pond and it was slow there and I ended only ended up with one five pounder. Then Andrew ended up with his limit of smaller fish. It was a long hard day and Doug came over and told us that we should of went to the big lake. Craig also told us we should go to sandy beach and that the crowd were slaying the fish there. So with that said we went on Saturday to the big lake and wow was it sure much better we ended up catching some toads. Right after we got there I hooked up on a nine pounder and landed it in the net. then we were catching some more quality fish. Ben hooked up another big fish and popped off his hook one foot of the net but right after that he hooked up on another nine pounder and landed it. Drew picked up a couple of nice 4 to five pounders and then MR. Adkinson calls me hey I just got off work ( it was 10 AM) should I come fishing? I said hell yes so he ended up getting to the lake and he caught an Eleven pounder that took him all the way inside the Bubble hole. What a fight that was. Any how it was a good birthday weekend for me and my Fishelite team. See the video Made by Doug. Thank you Craig Elliot. You made alot of people with big smiles on their face.
http://youtu.be/ADCqma8KdyE

Happy Birthday Bob!
It was great seeing you and all the guys. Yea, it was a fantastic Trout Opener and we WILL do our best to make fishing the BEST AROUND. BTW, thanks for the great little video clip you guys put together, and THANKS for your support!
Craig

Rooster
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Great job out there Bob. Thats a great video. Looks like SARL is back in a big way.

TaperSteve
12-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanx for posting Bob.... see you out on the water soon!

TS

5150fishn
12-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the post Bob. And a belated Happy Birthday!

chad
12-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Nice job there boys