PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fishing the Santa Ana opener?

blakeb
12-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Anyone going on Friday?

Ill be there Friday if anyone wants to meet up bringing a tube see how things go.

OC ANGLER
12-04-2012, 10:40 PM
as much as I want to go for the opener ill be at the vine for the 2fer deal ! good luck out there !

Tube Killer
12-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Anyone going on Friday?

Ill be there Friday if anyone wants to meet up bringing a tube see how things go.

I'll be there Friday some of my fishing buddy's as well. Your more than welcome to join up with us, we are tubers but I think Zookwad will hold up on the shore.
My name is Sean and I have a green toyota tacoma with a shell. We will be heading out this afternoon between 3 - 5 to get in the line up. To camp out in parking lot BBQ n' stuff. Come on over introduce yourself and have a beer.
Irvine is a better lake and has a better deal this weekend, but I want to give some support to my friends at SARL.

blakeb
12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Ill b there around 10 lets meet up man hopefully lakes won't b to crazy

TroutMerc
12-06-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll be there Friday some of my fishing buddy's as well. Your more than welcome to join up with us, we are tubers but I think Zookwad will hold up on the shore.
My name is Sean and I have a green toyota tacoma with a shell. We will be heading out this afternoon between 3 - 5 to get in the line up. To camp out in parking lot BBQ n' stuff. Come on over introduce yourself and have a beer.
Irvine is a better lake and has a better deal this weekend, but I want to give some support to my friends at SARL.

I don't think Zookwad is going to fish the shore. He packed his tubing gear in the truck...

Bebop
12-06-2012, 06:43 PM
I heard it is going to be crazy out there because they have put some monster fish in the big lake today like 15 to 20+ in one tankfull that took a half hour to let out brcause of the size of the fish dang, I so want to be there.

Marley
12-06-2012, 08:53 PM
I just watched today's stocking video and all I can say is WOW!!! I wish I could be there tomorrow, totally jealous of those of you who will. Fishing, I mean catching, is going to be un- freaking believable. Just please save a big fish for me for Sunday!

blakeb
12-07-2012, 12:01 AM
In line right now in the front 25 - 30 cars anyone else here?