PDA

View Full Version : Corona Dec 4th Report double limit 3 1/2 hours

ben0606
12-04-2012, 03:25 PM
Got to the lake around 0815 and 1st line in the water around 0830. Same spot as last week and 1st fish on within minutes. That was the tone for the next 3 1/2 hours even with a 30 minute bathroom break and getting a 2nd limit pass. The kiddo had a blast reeling them in but just like last week she is having more fun netting them which she's getting pretty good at. After fish number 9, i started trolling to the other side but only made it to mid lake and got slammed hard, at first it felt like a log going nowhere but then i realized it was fish on afterall. took a few minutes before finally seeing the fish which was odd because most of the fish this season have been jumpers. Ended up being a 2 1/2 lb cat. awesome fight from the cat as well as all the trout. My daughter loves it when they jump. After fish number7, 8, and 9 (all back to back to back), we had a round of applause from a near by pontoon. So as we packed it up i invited them over to my spot and gave them a syringe and size 10 single hooks. As i was trolling away them hooked up and were stoked but they forgot their net and lost him at the boat. Wide open bite and left them biting again. Awesome time again, thanks corona lake.

Fish: 10
9-trout
1-cat
carolina rigged 6-12 inch leader
4lb seaguar
2lb vanish
Powerbait rainbow w/bite on garlic-2 trout
Inflated nightcrawler w/bite on garlic-7 trout
MIA-6 trout (2 snapped lines, 3 lost near/at boat, 1really pissed off trout that fled the crime scene)

im starting to see a trend here, hmmmm bite on garlic, last 3 trips 21 trout........i definately need to remember to take a picture with the bite on bottle for a free one.......38232

get out there and slay em cause they're biting....need help and see me out there hit me up. red bass tracker with the 5 year old daughter.

ben

Cadillyak
12-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Way to slay. Cant wait for my daughter and I to get out there. Even got a cat in the mix. Nice way to mix things up. again, good work out there for such a short time.

Poxy Boggards
12-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Sounds like a great day on the water! Congrats on another successful trip!

phishin phool
12-04-2012, 07:10 PM
AWESOME report dude, nothin like putin the hurt to em with your daughter, creating memories she will cherish all her life. Thanks for postin.

Piss on Myspace
12-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Awesome...watching the lil ones hook up makes the whole trip right there...nice job getting her away from the TV

OC ANGLER
12-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Sounds like a killer day of slaying! fishing , family, fun !

ben0606
12-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Thanks all. It's been a blast having my daughter want to go. Can't wait for my son to get older too, 1 year old. Technically I've already taken him fishing when he was a around 5 months, he stayed in the stroller while shore fishing lol. The fish are hitting and there's plenty of them out there.

Get some
Ben

JAG107
12-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Sounds like its going to be another great year at Corona. Great report, looks like you're getting the place dialed in nicely! Glad you could get your kid on some fish too, that's awesome!