PDA

View Full Version : Corona 12-3-12...Limit style!

HunterAndy
12-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Went to Corona yesterday. Got to the lake by 1130 and got the float tube in the water by 12pm. By 3pm I had my 7 fish limit. One of the fish was a 4.5lber! All fish were caught on carolina rig with a 2ft leader toped with Chartruese power bait in chromo glow, garlic, and white/chartruese power bait. Drifting on the float tube. My last 2 fish which was the 4.5lber and a smaller 1.5lber were caught as a double! Both rods went bendo at the same time. Epic battle handling one rod at time and switching off to minimize pressure =D.

Carptain_Bao
12-04-2012, 11:15 AM
Good job on limiting out!

InspectaDekz
12-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Great job! Nice stringer

Poxy Boggards
12-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Nice Fish! Congrats on a great day on the water.

HunterAndy
12-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks guys. All of last season I had prolly gone to these pay to play lakes about 20+ times. Skunk every time. I only caught one trout at Sarl and a 3.7lber at Corona. Now at this trout season that I have my tube things are shaping up and in just a few trips I have picked up the secrets and skills for these places. Lets the games begin! Some one let the owners of these lakes know that I am coming and they are going to be needing twice weekly stockings!!!! HAHAHAHAHA =D

Mr T-rex
12-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Like the confidence haha

Thanks guys. All of last season I had prolly gone to these pay to play lakes about 20+ times. Skunk every time. I only caught one trout at Sarl and a 3.7lber at Corona. Now at this trout season that I have my tube things are shaping up and in just a few trips I have picked up the secrets and skills for these places. Lets the games begin! Some one let the owners of these lakes know that I am coming and they are going to be needing twice weekly stockings!!!! HAHAHAHAHA =D

ben0606
12-04-2012, 03:41 PM

big differance in the stocking type this year, those tailwalkers were tricky. No matter what paylake or not, you gotta do the time and learn each lake and now the light has shined your way.........embrace it and just let it happen. learn to love it ha ha good job out there

OC ANGLER
12-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Way to slay !

HunterAndy
12-06-2012, 09:17 AM
Haha this is starting to become fun and exciting. Every damn day I wake up thinking of when my next outing is. I really wanna try going to SARL for the opener but since I have work this is going to be just a bit tough on me. Damn they r planting the place pretty heavily!

ben0606
12-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Haha this is starting to become fun and exciting. Every damn day I wake up thinking of when my next outing is. I really wanna try going to SARL for the opener but since I have work this is going to be just a bit tough on me. Damn they r planting the place pretty heavily!

Are you sure you're not coming down with a cold? You might need to dstress a bit from work ha ha

HunterAndy
12-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Are you sure you're not coming down with a cold? You might need to dstress a bit from work ha ha

Thats a little bit harder when ur the owner and operator of the company =\. I wish it was that easy but we r open fridays and saturdays which r my busiest days...